Denis Suarez {merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Denis Suarez

buzzer1 said:
Part of a swap with Isco coming our way.

I have heard the same, well included in a player swap deal with a Spanish club, presuming it would be Isco.

LoveCity said:
If we followed the new Serie A rule it'd give lads like Suarez a greater chance of getting some game time if we're cruising, etc.

Serie A teams will be allowed to have 12 players on the bench from this season, announced the FIGC.

I think this rule would be good for the Premier League as it'd allow clubs to name youths on the bench without dropping an established player to the stands. This can't really happen as it stands and if a team is winning 3-0 or something, a young kid could get 10-30 minutes of vital experience.[/quote]

Whoa, I've been on Maine Road with ten mins to go, 3-1 up and we lose 4-3! Careful! Softly, softly with these radical ideas.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
LoveCity said:
If we followed the new Serie A rule it'd give lads like Suarez a greater chance of getting some game time if we're cruising, etc.

Serie A teams will be allowed to have 12 players on the bench from this season, announced the FIGC.

I think this rule would be good for the Premier League as it'd allow clubs to name youths on the bench without dropping an established player to the stands. This can't really happen as it stands and if a team is winning 3-0 or something, a young kid could get 10-30 minutes of vital experience.[/quote]

Whoa, I've been on Maine Road with ten mins to go, 3-1 up and we lose 4-3! Careful! Softly, softly with these radical ideas.

This would be a great idea only change I would make is to keep the current rule in place but add on you may name up to an additional 4 youth team players to the bench. Stops teams from just filling the bench with established players.

hoyage said:
LoveCity said:

This would be a great idea only change I would make is to keep the current rule in place but add on you may name up to an additional 4 youth team players to the bench. Stops teams from just filling the bench with established players.

I do like the tweak you made, makes it possible to play the Youths if a match is easily won early on.

Bballer7389 said:
hoyage said:

I do like the tweak you made, makes it possible to play the Youths if a match is easily won early on.

Nice idea actually. 12 subs, maximum of 7 players over 21 would work nicely I reckon!

Watched an EDS game a while ago (can't remember which one) and he was class. Deserves a run out in cup games and prem games like Hull/Cardiff etc. we can see what he is like, and maybe test him like we did with Boyata by playing him against a stronger team. Along with Rekik and Gudietti he looks like our top prospect.

Agent says he wants to fight for his place under Pelligrini...

"Right now, Denis is focused on the pre-season with City," said Gende. "He has to play, obviously, but he just wants to succeed with City."

He added: "His future at City will depend on their new coach, Manuel Pellegrini. He's excited to play under him, as the system suits him a bit better in comparison to [Roberto] Mancini, who was more conservative.

"He wants to do well at City, but if the new coach doesn't like the look of him, maybe then we'll have to consider a loan move if there's anything interesting. We already know that several teams in Spain could be interested in loaning him."

The Man With The Stick said:

"Right now, Denis is focused on the pre-season with City," said Gende. "He has to play, obviously, but he just wants to succeed with City."

He added: "His future at City will depend on their new coach, Manuel Pellegrini. He's excited to play under him, as the system suits him a bit better in comparison to [Roberto] Mancini, who was more conservative.

"He wants to do well at City, but if the new coach doesn't like the look of him, maybe then we'll have to consider a loan move if there's anything interesting. We already know that several teams in Spain could be interested in loaning him."

It's interesting this, and I must say I like the attitude of Denis if this statement is true.

I think the whole academy have been informed they have never had a better opportunity to break into the first team now Txiki has made it paramount that the EDS is the future of the club.

Pellegrini and Viera will be working in tandem no doubt next season.

The Man With The Stick said:

positive news.

hopefully he will get his chance if hes good enough.

It could be very interesting to see Pellegrini teach Suarez a thing or two and let him get a couple chances to prove himself. From what Ive heard the talent is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.