Denis Suarez {merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Denis Suarez

I'd send Suarez on loan immediately (actually, he should have gone on loan last season). He's experienced virtually NO senior level football, not even a Championship loan. The step up is indescribably huge and the Villa game (League Cup) showed that he'd find it overwhelming, he struggled in that. If we do sign half of these attacking midfielders we're linked with, you wonder what chances the likes of Suarez and Lopes would get anyway.

01cravend said:
Who is our best youth player?...Not in the first team(i.e not Nasty)

We have a few who might breakthrough but obviously much can change.

Ntcham is a player that excites me,he looks a terrific prospect.

01cravend said:
Who is our best youth player?...Not in the first team(i.e not Nasty)

id go with suarez when on form. Problem for me is that i think the quality of players from our academy has decreased with probably sturridge from a few years back our best youth player.

U20 World Cup starts tomorrow in Turkey. It's televised in the UK on Eurosport, Dennis is selected for the Spain squad, there first outing is against the USA tomorrow at 7pm.
(England are in it and play Sunday night but, Meh !)

Just in case anyone didn't know.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
U20 World Cup starts tomorrow in Turkey. It's televised in the UK on Eurosport, Dennis is selected for the Spain squad, there first outing is against the USA tomorrow at 7pm.

cheers for telling me, didn't know. at least we can see how capable suarez is this evening.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:

Thanks, just set reminder on sky+

Not sure Suarez is ready to make the step. I know he's one of a few from the EDS that are to be considdered. And the arrival of Txiki and now Pellegrini will no doubt boost his chances. Maybe he should get a loan to one of the La Liga outfits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.