Denis Zakaria

I have always loved this "always a role for them at the club" comments.

I have always wondered how this actually works and good examples would be Zabba and Ferny, i assume that they don't undertake these roles out of the goodness of their hearts and as such get a salary for doing so. But what sort of salary to you give someone who has been earning over £100k a week for a number of years?

Do they accept these roles on £50k a year? £100k a year? What would they class an acceptable wage?

Just curious about how this all works.
ive never got that zabba, ferny should get roles after they retire, we want the best coaches, zabba and fern may not be the best coaches, people are showing too much sentiment , same as vinny, i love all 3 players, zabba my all time favourite , but they have to show they are of the quality that we need .

ive never got that zabba, ferny should get roles after they retire, we want the best coaches, zabba and fern may not be the best coaches, people are showing too much sentiment , same as vinny, i love all 3 players, zabba my all time favourite , but they have to show they are of the quality that we need .
100% they need to have the coaching quality,that is essential and has to be the bottom line.But their passion and enthusiasm for the club must also count for something,and has to give them an edge/advantage.

I think any young local kid/supporter in the academy wil also respond better towards a top former player.

Mr Zakaria is now fully fit and is sat on the bench for BM right now.

If he shows the same form as he did before he got injured he will be Fernandinho’s replacement and our next signing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.