Denis Zakaria

Gladbach drumming up business, regardless of his contract there is zero chance he will go for 20 million unless his injury is still sitting close to the surface

Maybe we will give him another look?

Didn't he have a major knee injury recently?

I wasn't overly impressed with him when we played them in the round of 16 this year.

Though he was alright in the first leg, overall nothing that makes me think he's any better than what we have now.

just something their chairman said when arsenal were after him, something about a transfer in the long term/in the future, just got a feeling he was talking about aouar to us, could be wrong, just a hunch

I think this is a possibility and I think your recollection is correct only thing is I am not sure how he would fit in bit more attacking than Fernandinho and also would probably rule out Grealish even tho I can play wide for us he would play more in the middle perhaps deeper and a lot of people seem to think we will get Grealish

Douglas Luiz for 25m offers better value
Herrera who is our player works out better value, but Zakaria is taller, faster a better tackler and European. Douglas Luiz offers us less than Rodri . who ever we bring in must offer us something that the squad has not got and with Zakaria that is pace through the middle something that costs us when we play Liverpool utd and Chelsea now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.