Denmark v England - Thu 20th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just watched a clip of a Moroccan journalist asking Southgate to give advice to the Moroccan national team manager and I laughed my arse off, besides the fact that it's an utterly stupid thing to ask but imagine asking good old waistcoat of all managers to give coaching advice, the Moroccan manager who got them to a World Cup semi final must be extremely offended.

I just watched a clip of a Moroccan journalist asking Southgate to give advice to the Moroccan national team manager and I laughed my arse off, besides the fact that it's an utterly stupid thing to ask but imagine asking good old waistcoat of all managers to give coaching advice, the Moroccan manager who got them to a World Cup semi final must be extremely offended.
Did he say “play a few players out of position in a 10 man defensive unit but make sure you leave a big man up front just in case you get a penalty”?

Speaking of Moroccans

Did he say “play a few players out of position in a 10 man defensive unit but make sure you leave a big man up front just in case you get a penalty”?
Nope he said he didn't need to give him advice since he reached the semi finals and England didn't, in other words "I'm too shite to give advice to anyone".

It feels like a make-or-break sort of game for Phil, whether it's fair or not. I was watching the Germany match yesterday, and Wirtz is also playing off the left, and he came into all the same areas as Phil. The difference is that they've got a LB who steps up and holds the width for them(a bit like Gvardiol does for us). It's hard to see that changing today with Shaw not back and Trippier understandably not wanting to venture too far forward as he's right-footed and, maybe more importantly, a bit out of his depth as he's a natural RB.

Representing your country in a major tournament is alot different to playing week in week out with your club football domestically.
loads more pressure. of course they feel it.

probably doesn't help with the media overdrive and 'supporters' slating and going mad at players they don't like.

Wheres the pressure from ? I don't know anyone who gives a fuck about the England team.

Wheres the pressure from ? I don't know anyone who gives a fuck about the England team.
All the folk posting on here? If you don't give a 4 letter word about something then you don't mention it/them do you?
Even if you don't like them or don't support them but talk about them you are giving said four letter word surely? :-)

All the folk posting on here? If you don't give a 4 letter word about something then you don't mention it/them do you?
Even if you don't like them or don't support them but talk about them you are giving said four letter word surely? :-)
The pressure comes from them thinking about them cocking up in some way and the months of abuse they could potentially get as a result of our media crucifying them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.