Denmark v England - Thu 20th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
haha! good bantz.

I'm at a pub with a bunch of Danish clients and will be having a beer or 8 - so will leave you all to vent and moan when we more than likely win.

c'mon England.
It's not just about winning (though it is of primary importance, obviously). To win with a bit of style/swagger would be nice. Something to get us excited and out of our chaise longues, you know.

Though if you offered me a "dull as fuck" 1-0, I suppose (like most on here) I'd take it

I’m sure that if he is wrong, some random Arsenal/West Ham fan will collate a montage of Rice collecting the ball on the half turn and progressing the ball through the lines.

Players of the year for us and outstanding every season. Best player I’ve ever seen in a Hammers shirt.

Runner up player of the season for Arsenal

He has nothing to prove.

At this point it seems you disregard anybody’s counter points and opinion as to why England may fall short again, instead sticking to the tried and tested fingers in the ears and shouting loudest that Engerlund engerlund engerlund are the bestest. Blind support is pretty tedious. I’m one of City’s biggest happy clappers and even I can see that.

What’s the proof Southgate specifically told Trippier to stay back and not go forward and to sit defensively on a 1-0 lead ?

Players of the year for us and outstanding every season.

He has nothing to prove.
Richard Dunne won our POTY 4 times running.

He won the Joan Gamper Trophy as captain, which is as prestigious as the UE Conference League. ;-)

Rice is a very good destroyer and has a decent shot on him. He’s not a progressive midfielder though.

Richard Dunne won our POTY 4 times running.

He won the Joan Gamper Trophy as captain, which is as prestigious as the UE Conference League. ;-)

Rice is a very good destroyer and has a decent shot on him. He’s not a progressive midfielder though.

And you would rightfully defend him if people labelled him average and shit ?

Was Dunne ever a 100 mill+ player ?

Players of the year for us and outstanding every season. Best player I’ve ever seen in a Hammers shirt.

He has nothing to prove.
Everyone has something to prove. Once you believe you don’t then you become complacent and having the odd supporter who wouldn’t look out of place in Stephen Kings ‘Misery’ doesn’t alter that.
Great for West Ham and a decent first season at Arsenal doesn’t quite put him in the category of nothing left to prove.

What’s the proof Southgate specifically told Trippier to stay back and not go forward and to sit defensively on a 1-0 lead ?
It’s what he does, always has and always will try and defend a slender lead.
It’s why he’ll always be the bridesmaid and never the bride.

Predictable and boring is these comments - last Euros we got the f*ckin final. The last 2 out of 54 countries who could qualify and win.
Do the rest who come nowhere near all moan and whinge like our nation?

Any ‘decent’ side we do beat are never labelled ‘decent’ when we beat them - it’s always ‘should be beating these anyway’ or ‘they’re not as good as they’re used to be’ etc.

It’s just a moanfest for you and others.
All other nations don’t think football is coming home and think they have a divine right to win like us

disagree on Rice , he's a class act on the ball and doesn't give it away. would say it's just a risk trying to play out at the back under pressure when you have 4 defenders that aren't used to playing with each other - I've seen it a lot this tournament with major teams getting rid instead of passing out.
Rice plays the sideways easy option, cannot take the ball under pressure and doesn’t look for the forward option. Always safety first

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.