Denmark v England - Thu 20th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He said the other day.
Something along the lines of he's been thinking of ways to play Alexander Arnold.
Only way he can fit the scouse rat into the team
Yeah, he probably thinks he’s being really progressive. Just means 2 out of position and one of those being one of the most talented players in Europe.

No team, tactics, squad selection will ever please regardless of the manager. So just go with the flow and hope for the best - it’s been a good period for England fans under Southgate for many years now
I thought his tactics were great for the first 15 until we scored. Really thought the handbrake was off. Dont know why he then pulled trippier all the way back and ruined it.

England needs to win. If they have to tie the manager in a basement so he can't mess this up. Do it. You guys are too talented to not make the Semis.

One way to improve the chances of a Semi birth is winning your group decisively.

Let's go England!

I thought his tactics were great for the first 15 until we scored. Really thought the handbrake was off. Dont know why he then pulled trippier all the way back and ruined it.

he didn't , opposition pressed forward, players set back a bit. That's just football at times.

completely wrong and McClean is probably one of the most average shittest midfielders the Prem has ever seen.
I’m sure that if he is wrong, some random Arsenal/West Ham fan will collate a montage of Rice collecting the ball on the half turn and progressing the ball through the lines.

he didn't , opposition pressed forward, players set back a bit. That's just football at times.
Everyone but Bellingham setback, which forced several players, including Foden, to have to work harder to fill the gaps he was leaving, especially in the second half.

Much of the current setup is functionally to just allow him a free role, whatever may come, with the overall team and performances largely suffering as a consequence.

At this point it seems you disregard anybody’s counter points and opinion as to why England may fall short again, instead sticking to the tried and tested fingers in the ears and shouting loudest that Engerlund engerlund engerlund are the bestest. Blind support is pretty tedious. I’m one of City’s biggest happy clappers and even I can see that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.