Denmark v England - Thu 20th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The one thing I'm worried about is that this may be hindering his chance of being the next manager of Manure.
I'm imagining him getting the scum relegated and my dream may be getting denied.
Let's hope that Ineos see something that we don't!!

No sign of you know who on here since mid afternoon yesterday. Has he seen the light?
I like many of us I suspect like bluehammer, but no one can defend Southgate after yesterday , he simply proved how inept he is. That interview afterwards was a car crash and truly showed his lack of managerial knowledge. I'm expecting a you were right post, but we are where we are so we need to get behind him for this tournament?

They will still win the group, luckily as normal for Southgate the qualifiers and group draws have been very very kind and they will get who ever finishes 2nd in Germanys group next so another favourable draw and they should also win that.
There are no real stand out teams, Spain despite their great build up play struggled to score, Germany have won games you would expect them to, France struggled so as crap as England have been i still would not bet against them winning it, however unlikely it seems now.

I thought Rice played in Phillip position ? Or does he mean he needs to holding midfielders ?

That's what he means. Southgate simply won't play without two deeper lying midfielder.

Has he never seen Stones play? He can step into midfield when we have possession, then back into defence when we won't. Stones is pretty much the best reason any team could have for not bothering needing two holding midfielders.

It's so simple. Foden as your 10, Bellingham 8. Rice in his position he is now with Stones stepping in to help him when we have possession, which would probably benefit Rice a lot too.

Everyone can see it, even the pundits are calling for it, just not Waistcoat who is bringing up Phillips.

It's actually quite funny how clueless he is.

As sometimes happens at tournaments, a coach will luck upon a system, forced on him, due to injuries or form issues.
The issues are so obvious that the coach, against everything he believes in, has to make changes and suddenly everything clicks into place.
This isn't a coach displaying superior judgement or tactics, it's blind luck.
I have the feeling Southgate is going to get extremely lucky

Southgate has before this tournament created a very good spirit in the squad but it looks from the outside that has changed in this Euros.

Maybe it's time the senior pros came together and sorted it out, maybe for once play power is needed.

But there maybe is the the issue, I have no doubt Walker would have his say, but Arry Kane? FFS what a weak individual and never a leader in a million years and a born loser despite his numerous scoring achievements.

The team look split, bellend to big for his boots, Kane plays for himself, taa lol, no left back, no tactics. City's must be thinking what is this shit southgate is talking.

Than look at the club managers klopp, Arteta, Pep etc all very passionate guys, full of energy and enthusiasm. Than look at southgate a boring grey man with the personality and enthusiasm of a damp squid.

The team look split, bellend to big for his boots, Kane plays for himself, taa lol, no left back, no tactics. City's must be thinking what is this shit southgate is talking.

Than look at the club managers klopp, Arteta, Pep etc all very passionate guys, full of energy and enthusiasm. Than look at southgate a boring grey man with the personality and enthusiasm of a damp squid.
100% agree.

The sooner we are knocked out the better and our lads get on their deserved holidays.

I like many of us I suspect like bluehammer, but no one can defend Southgate after yesterday , he simply proved how inept he is. That interview afterwards was a car crash and truly showed his lack of managerial knowledge. I'm expecting a you were right post, but we are where we are so we need to get behind him for this tournament?

I get where he comes from on a lot of stuff. We'd all probably pick slightly different squads and systems and tactics so there's never going to be universal agreement for what an England manager does, and overall his record has been second to Sir Alf. You can talk about easy fixtures and a lack of getting over the line in certain games, but there have been good England squads in previous decades who haven't got out of groups or have been far worse. This isn't the best collection of English players ever, when you look at the technical ability of the likes of Spain and Germany we're miles off - no one wants to keep the ball for starters.

But whilst most of us are incredibly critical (rightly), he is willing to just ignore it and back the team - I would imagine as you say he'll take the point as it means we're pretty much assured of qualifying one way or another.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.