Depressing Forum

Chis Kamara said:
whp.blue said:
I think you miss the point imo
passion causes strong extreme views and with the amount of posters on here there is enough poeple to have these oppinions on all matters and if i'm honest I don't think everything at the club is rosy but even thogh I don't agree with a lot of things posted on here I would not dream of telling anyone to stop posting their views however extreme I feel they are !

I understand that people have the right to express their views, and that this is the best place to do that. However, it goes beyond airing discontent and is becoming damaging to the situation. Some of the stuff on here is turning vindictive. OK i know it's a bit of a joke, but threads like 'Songs on Hughes' IPOD' aren't even funny. Let's face it, because of Hughes past, some fans have never taken to him. Back before christmas we had people calling for his job. Hughes himself came out the other day and said the constant speculation has certainly made the job more difficult, and that he just wants to get on and manage city. The doomsayers on here, that seem to be wishing us to fail, are well on their way to creating a self-fulfilling prophecy. You'd of thought the media wishing us to fail was enough, without the split in the fans.
Now, this isn't a pro-hughes post per se. Maybe he isn't the man for the job? So we get a manager next year, and he loses a few games. We gonna try force him out too? I urge for unity of the fans and a bit of patience, let's drop the general hostility on this board towards each other, and get behind the players and people that are at MCFC now and not those that might be in the future.

So you don't like some of the threads on here? Dont come on this forum then.

You don't like the attitude and arrogance of some city fans? Well theres nothing you, your 4 very good posts, or anybody else can do to change these attitudes.

Holden Balls said:

You don't like the attitude and arrogance of some city fans? Well theres nothing you, your 4 very good posts, or anybody else can do to change these attitudes.

fantastic attitude. arsehole.

emptypockets said:
Holden Balls said:

fantastic attitude. arsehole.

Is it not the truth though?

Holden Balls said:
Chis Kamara said:
whp.blue said:
I think you miss the point imo
passion causes strong extreme views and with the amount of posters on here there is enough poeple to have these oppinions on all matters and if i'm honest I don't think everything at the club is rosy but even thogh I don't agree with a lot of things posted on here I would not dream of telling anyone to stop posting their views however extreme I feel they are !

I understand that people have the right to express their views, and that this is the best place to do that. However, it goes beyond airing discontent and is becoming damaging to the situation. Some of the stuff on here is turning vindictive. OK i know it's a bit of a joke, but threads like 'Songs on Hughes' IPOD' aren't even funny. Let's face it, because of Hughes past, some fans have never taken to him. Back before christmas we had people calling for his job. Hughes himself came out the other day and said the constant speculation has certainly made the job more difficult, and that he just wants to get on and manage city. The doomsayers on here, that seem to be wishing us to fail, are well on their way to creating a self-fulfilling prophecy. You'd of thought the media wishing us to fail was enough, without the split in the fans.
Now, this isn't a pro-hughes post per se. Maybe he isn't the man for the job? So we get a manager next year, and he loses a few games. We gonna try force him out too? I urge for unity of the fans and a bit of patience, let's drop the general hostility on this board towards each other, and get behind the players and people that are at MCFC now and not those that might be in the future.

Perhaps there is. Perhaps people can show respect to other blues who have differing opinions rather than call them a rag or a dickhead as I was last night. You immediatly lose the argument when your reply is limited to abusing fellow blues in my opinion.

A good post from the OP but amongst the personal abuse, and tedious rag comments there are some good debates, good posters and sensible opinions from both sides of the Hughes camps which should not be overlooked or spoilt by some people.

A Level headed post amongst a load of rioting toss pots who haven't got a clue if the press get hold of this forum i dread to think what will be written
And it wont be about the world brand our owners are trying to create

was a really good thread. Credit to the poster!

I was pretty much a `lurker' until last few weeks..
odd really, when I first registered (i`d always read the forum but not posted), at winter transfer window, things werent this bad, but we were marginally out of relegation zone.
Now there is too much offensive going on..a good debate is one thing (all sides), but as someone else said; as soon as insults just appear it gets real bad, real fast. Hysterical at times really...

Passion yes. Hysteria no.

I understand the OP points but IMO its what makes this site the best one.

Its a forum for all to air their views and opinions. We will agree with some and disagree with others.

What isnt acceptable though is the insults and personal abuse! There is no need for it and in my opinion says more about the person giving it then the person its directed at! Its very easy to abuse someone whilst hiding behind a keyboard.

i would hate to have a seat nxt to most of the fans on here at the game.. so negative its untrue!! It's good that we have a forum and can share opinions,chants and general banter week in week out,, but my guess is that most blues on here are behind computer screens at 3pm come matchday? i have been to every home game this season and 15 away games which is my most dissapointing attendance in 6 yr. Im glad this forum wasnt going in the mid 90's and when we really did have problems.Teams like rochdale,bury,oldham, macc town appreciate their teams at the very least. We cant even have good comments after decent performances in the prem.. Id say at least 80% of forum users on here use it as negative press.. Some of which are so good at insulting city setup and staff, that the daily mirror would be jealous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.