Derby post match thread 10/09/2016

Sorry its in the wrong thread but its been reported there was lots of trouble after game in northern quarter? dont know how true the reports are??

Winding down now after a brilliant day. Watching the game again and I feel we should be working on our set pieces. We wasted two good chances against a poor wall.

I allowed myself a quick squint at HT, and then I was gonna sneak another look around 2:30 but my ERO texted twice at twenty five past. Why is it that I immediately think a single text equals a Rag goal?

Anyway, in the immortal words of Winnie Churchill: Never in the history of human conflict were so many upset for so long for so few shots on goal! Hahahahahahahah!

And in the immortal words of that famed Norwegian commentator: Paddy Crerand, Blobby Charlton, Nobby Stiles, Olly Fuckin' Murs, Zoe Ball, Terry Christian, Lou Macari, Angus Deayton, Fatty Holmes, Greg Raggerford, Jimmy Ragsbett, Eric Cuntona, your boys took one 'elluva beating!
& the simply rag **** hucknall

Ibrahimovic's ability seems to be to swing either foot at the ball as hard as he can whenever it comes near him. Occasionally he gets lucky.

Best striker to have ever played the game if you can stand there and the chances just fall in your lap. Unfortunately in the prem you have to work your knackers off, the goal today cannot put a shine on a truly dogshit performance. He'll have many more dogshit performances with that attitude. Wanker.

We made it look easy for 40minutes. If only Stones had heard Bravo's shout and got out of the way I think we would have gone on to win very easily as they weren't in the game. We looked light years ahead of them.

Their goal did lift them and they upped their game by becoming long ball merchants. But once we'd settled down a bit we were fairly comfortable again from about an hour onwards.

They looked incredibly poor. Was Pogba even on the pitch? I barely noticed him. £89m or £8.9 player? Rooney only had five more touches than Bravo. Fellaini was a joke. Apart from when the ball went to his feet Ibrahimovic looked like my Grandad had been given a game and like Gary Neville said their back four looked like manikins.

For us we had some great performances - Otamendi (other than his injury feigning), Fernandinho(!), Silva, de Bruyne were great. I think Guardiola was incredibly frustrated with Iheanacho as he kept doing the wrong thing, making wrong choices of passes, wrong runs, giving the ball away. That's why he was oiked. (Although he was heavily involved with both goals). And it wasn't Sterling's day today, nothing really came off for him at all.

But the way we worked hard to find space to pass the ball and win the ball back was class and all-round we were well ahead of them. Some of Fernandinho's play was so perfect it was like a clinic on how to be a defensive mid. He's so good! Best player in the Prem so far this season. Silva was just masterful and de Bruyne was very dangerous from start to finish. Otamendi will wake up in the night heading the ball!

I think you have spelt that wrong

It's spelt "a gang of twats"

Just had a look on rag café. They are doing themselves in, it was a closer game than they think. United were great. We were better. It was like a game of chess. I cannot remember the last time I saw a game like that. KDB was a god.

Best striker to have ever played the game if you can stand there and the chances just fall in your lap. Unfortunately in the prem you have to work your knackers off, the goal today cannot put a shine on a truly dogshit performance. He'll have many more dogshit performances with that attitude. Wanker.
I think you are spot on, and he truly is a wanker. If he actually had any proper mates I'm sure they would have twatted him long ago. Can't wait for peg to start benching him, he will be fucking caustic in that dressing room.

When was the last time everyone saw a crampfest on the 4th game of the season? An absolute spectacle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.