Derby post match thread 10/09/2016

Just had a look on rag café. They are doing themselves in, it was a closer game than they think. United were great. We were better. It was like a game of chess. I cannot remember the last time I saw a game like that. KDB was a god.
They're so deluded it's unreal.

Not sure if it's blue tinted specs, but I'm not convinced that Bravo challenge on Rooney was the nailed on penalty and red card that the media would have you believe. It was a bit reckless, but it wasn't two-footed and he won the ball (just).

Not sure if it's blue tinted specs, but I'm not convinced that Bravo challenge on Rooney was the nailed on penalty and red card that the media would have you believe. It was a bit reckless, but it wasn't two-footed and he won the ball (just).

If it was an outfield player in the middle of the pitch, it was a definite red.

You sign big players to dominatd big games.....kdb showed pogba how its done today...only one player looked like the mst expensive midfielder in the world and he was wearing blue.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Being pedantic, there were actually 3 wearing blue who each looked like the best midfielder in the world.

Just woke up after an afternoon in bed. What a great result. First 40 we were unstoppable. Shame about the blunder for their goal which gave them some belief for the second half. Seems to be a bit of a theme.
Looking forward to getting to the office on Monday...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.