Derby post match thread 10/09/2016

I finally saw the gold dust at the Swamp that Quinn was talking about.

For Quinny...
giphy.gif

Down here in the shires, we get to choose any club from the top league that we choose as there is no big side nearby. Most my age chose Liverpool Leeds or Utd. For years it has been difficult to stomach as 2 of them won everything going. This afternoon I walked down to watch my local town side and stood alongside those Utd fans , with an air of superiority. We are at the top table now chaps and it doesn't half feel good!
Didn't think Leeds had won much tbh.

Pogba 90m......ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha utd circus.
*120m

We made it look easy for 40minutes. If only Stones had heard Bravo's shout and got out of the way I think we would have gone on to win very easily as they weren't in the game. We looked light years ahead of them.

Their goal did lift them and they upped their game by becoming long ball merchants. But once we'd settled down a bit we were fairly comfortable again from about an hour onwards.

They looked incredibly poor. Was Pogba even on the pitch? I barely noticed him. £89m or £8.9 player? Rooney only had five more touches than Bravo. Fellaini was a joke. Apart from when the ball went to his feet Ibrahimovic looked like my Grandad had been given a game and like Gary Neville said their back four looked like manikins.

For us we had some great performances - Otamendi (other than his injury feigning), Fernandinho(!), Silva, de Bruyne were great. I think Guardiola was incredibly frustrated with Iheanacho as he kept doing the wrong thing, making wrong choices of passes, wrong runs, giving the ball away. That's why he was oiked. (Although he was heavily involved with both goals). And it wasn't Sterling's day today, nothing really came off for him at all.

But the way we worked hard to find space to pass the ball and win the ball back was class and all-round we were well ahead of them. Some of Fernandinho's play was so perfect it was like a clinic on how to be a defensive mid. He's so good! Best player in the Prem so far this season. Silva was just masterful and de Bruyne was very dangerous from start to finish. Otamendi will wake up in the night heading the ball!

We made it look easy for 40minutes. If only Stones had heard Bravo's shout and got out of the way I think we would have gone on to win very easily as they weren't in the game. We looked light years ahead of them.

Their goal did lift them and they upped their game by becoming long ball merchants. But once we'd settled down a bit we were fairly comfortable again from about an hour onwards.

They looked incredibly poor. Was Pogba even on the pitch? I barely noticed him. £89m or £8.9 player? Rooney only had five more touches than Bravo. Fellaini was a joke. Apart from when the ball went to his feet Ibrahimovic looked like my Grandad had been given a game and like Gary Neville said their back four looked like manikins.

For us we had some great performances - Otamendi (other than his injury feigning), Fernandinho(!), Silva, de Bruyne were great. I think Guardiola was incredibly frustrated with Iheanacho as he kept doing the wrong thing, making wrong choices of passes, wrong runs, giving the ball away. That's why he was oiked. (Although he was heavily involved with both goals). And it wasn't Sterling's day today, nothing really came off for him at all.

But the way we worked hard to find space to pass the ball and win the ball back was class and all-round we were well ahead of them. Some of Fernandinho's play was so perfect it was like a clinic on how to be a defensive mid. He's so good! Best player in the Prem so far this season. Silva was just masterful and de Bruyne was very dangerous from start to finish. Otamendi will wake up in the night heading the ball!
Decent post - listening and reading some this evening you'd think we hadn't gone away to a rival, and not only won but given them a masterclass for 40 minutes then battled for he win when they started their long ball onslaught that produced a total of 3 shots on target the entire game. We will only get better and I don't give a crap about what the likes of Ian Wright say, I have never enjoyed watching our team more than right now and we haven't even got Pep's philosophy fully. According to some Bluemoaners after pre-season Silva was finished and de Bryune shouldn't make our first 11 ha ha ha!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.