Derby post match thread 10/09/2016

Just watching highlights on sky, anyone with doubts to Tyler's allegiance just needs to listen to his voice when all 3 goals are scored.
Impartial my arse.

He definitely isn't impartial, but tbf to him I thought he made a decent effort at least to try. He did mention City turning them over & how dominant we were.

Of course he let it slip when Sterling went down injured & in his instant erections when Utd had chances, but he gave us due credit & I don't actually mind that. If we have to put up with Sky 4 loving twats commentating, so long as they give us credit for what we do, I don't care if they would prefer the other side to win. It's when they tell blatant lies to try & make themselves popular with the target audience, like Quinn has done, or take the piss, like BT Sport that I can't be doing with it.

For two people who wanted Utd to win, I thought Tyler & Neville did ok. Neville's voice when City had the ball, sounded like a bloke describing being sat in a dinghy surrounded by sharks.

He definitely isn't impartial, but tbf to him I thought he made a decent effort at least to try. He did mention City turning them over & how dominant we were.

Of course he let it slip when Sterling went down injured & in his instant erections when Utd had chances, but he gave us due credit & I don't actually mind that. If we have to put up with Sky 4 loving twats commentating, so long as they give us credit for what we do, I don't care if they would prefer the other side to win. It's when they tell blatant lies to try & make themselves popular with the target audience, like Quinn has done, or take the piss, like BT Sport that I can't be doing with it.

For two people who wanted Utd to win, I thought Tyler & Neville did ok. Neville's voice when City had the ball, sounded like a bloke describing being sat in a dinghy surrounded by sharks.

Neville has been fair and direct when commentating

He's probably the best one out their

I see Utd fans are swallowing Mourinho's excuses and grasping at straws. They were well beaten on their own pitch and Mourinho's tactics were a joke. LVG had more attacking intent.

It's good to see mourinho publicly turning on his players already. First loss and he's back to areshole we all know. He can't help himself can he, everyone to blame but himself.

Don't know how you would edit 35 mins of total dominance without much goal threat but to cut it to a minute was a bit extreme.
Surprised they didn't show pep and Rooney grappling and mention how koralov lost a tooth.
Thought the whole match was rushed and they could have dropped that intro on the managers and shown more of the game

Their not letting go of the bravo penalty shout. Our penalty appeals where more credible than theirs, the media don't show ours though, do they?

hahahahahahahaha I'm loving it. Their only hope of getting above us yesterday was IF only we go to ten men hahahaha.

No belief whatsoever on their team of bandits.
The most expensive player in the world.
The Ligue 1 top scorer and player
The bundesliga player of the year
The next thierry henry
The beast bailly who puts even the best of players in his backpocket
The manager that they have fawned for many a seasons

And this while we fielded a team without Aguero, without our influential captain, with a new player on his debut between the sticks, a few supposedly past it and overhyped players, a manager new to the league and a band of players who compared to theirs are as they say physically inferior.

And all they harp on about continuously is that they would have a chance of beating us if we were down to ten men!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.