Derby post match thread 10/09/2016

An image of Mourinho's tactics board from his half time talk

tumblr_static_trajectory.jpg

Bit nervous near the end but overall we were well worth our win. Probably should have got a third during that spell of pressure in the second half, and should certainly have stopped their goal, but we are a work in progress and things will get even better.
Before the game I was worried about their threat in the air but we seemed to cope, Otto superb, Stones and Bravo less so but they'll improve.
Bit pissed off with rags in our bit. At least I assume it was rags singing "Fuck off Mourinho" as it's their song.
Heard some great comments from their deluded arse-wipe fans leaving the ground. Poor, bitter bastards. Life's a woman when you campaign to have a player banned and his replacement scores, and then when you realise your only hope is to hoof it long.

All the tub thumping in the media leading up to the game saying how the Swedish Andy Carol was going to rough us up. How we had no chance with Aguero, I think a 2-1 score line flaters United. If some of our decision making in the final 3rd was a lot better it could have been a massacre.

How wide apart were Uniteds centre halves at certain points? You could have drove an aircraft carrier between them. KdB exploited that for the first goal, Aguero would have had a field day against them.

What now for the rags now the first psychological blow has been struck? Not much scope to improve till January. Pogba looks lost without someone decent next to him in midfield. Jose must be having the nagging doubts of what have I got myself into, any half decent side will beat these frauds. Whilst we have to look forward to a World Cup winning midfielder, the best centre half in the premier league for the last 5 years and the best Brazilian prospect since Neymar being added to the team. Lap it up boys and girls it's going to be in interesting till May.

Excellent performance and a well deserved win, sure we had some shaky moments and the revoloved around Bravo but at the end of the day it was 3 points against a rival and we are now 8 points better off than the same fixtures last year.

We need to get more clinical, there were too may good chances and situations where we let the fuckers off the hook.

Bit nervous near the end but overall we were well worth our win. Probably should have got a third during that spell of pressure in the second half, and should certainly have stopped their goal, but we are a work in progress and things will get even better.
Before the game I was worried about their threat in the air but we seemed to cope, Otto superb, Stones and Bravo less so but they'll improve.
Bit pissed off with rags in our bit. At least I assume it was rags singing "Fuck off Mourinho" as it's their song.
Heard some great comments from their deluded arse-wipe fans leaving the ground. Poor, bitter bastards. Life's a woman when your only hope is to hoof it long.
Nothing changes, big hoof, route one rags with a moaning manager, memories of the GPC !!!

If the build up to this derby has shown anything in the media, it's how biased they are to all things English.

They have been desperate for Pep to fail as they can use it as a stick to promote the PL with. They are praying that his style won't work in the 'unique PL'.

Then look at the shite that's been aimed at Bravo. The sole reason he is being criticised so heavily is because he replaced England's number 1. Funily enough, they slated Joe when he was here.

Judging Bravo's performance, there are far more reasons to be positive than not. The ball he dropped to Ibra was a communication fault. The fact he tried to catch it and take the pressure of the defence, rather than punch it is a good reason. On the main his distribution was top notch and he's a far better shot stopper than Souness made out.

He's not some journey man keeper who will leak goals like is being made out. He is a top class keeper who we signed from Barca. IMO, he'll compete with De Gea and Lloris for the best GK in the PL.

It's funny how Mkaterian can be excused as its his first game, in Souness' words yet Bravo can't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.