Derby post match thread 10/09/2016

I just hope media gives our players and the manager the credit they deserve for a fantastic win against so many odds (best striker OUT, Mourinho's impressive record at home, midgets against tall physical players etc. ), rather than spoil the narrative with penalties and red card claims like Mourinho and Sounness mentioned after the game.
I hope you take your meds soon ;)

When we play them at the Etihad, we'll really take these fuckers apart. Thought, 1st half, we were brilliant. 2nd half, those bastards turned it into a bit of a physical war.

I have just booked Maureen into our local 'Specsavers' . - he only sees what he wants to see. - and to try and appease the Rag fans.

Wow, that build up and the game was not too good for the heart and general mental health.
So so good in the first 40 mins, nice to see KDB step up in a big game, he was unreal. With better finishing and more incisive positioning 2nd half we could have hammered them, clearly missed Sergio in all the counter attacks.
Bravo, baptism of fire and to be fair he was abysmal, but of making up to do for that. Defence played well, and dinho yet again showing his class.
Maximum points from 4 games, and set a marker down to those cunts.
Aaaaaaannnnddddd breathe.....

The score line totally flattered them, we could have score 4, we over loaded there defence in the second half on he counter but we just couldn't take the shot on. KDB also going close across the line with his effort.

The united bus parking and hoof football philosophy didn't work

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.