Derby post match thread 10/09/2016

According to peg they should have 2 penalties. FUCK OFF[/
Well the bravo one could and possibly should have,even a red card got lucky there,the otto one is laughable..eye gouger will have the media on side declaring we would have won but the ref did us out fuck him..

Before the Bravo one Granny shagger should have been off. Funny how the interviewer did not confront Peggy with this

This calls for a toast to all the Rags and bias media that didn't give us a chance; when we were telling them all along we have the better team, playing the better football and we're only going to get better from here is the scary thing for you.
pointing-and-laughing.gif

I can't believe the media witchhunt over television coverage which clearly shows 'R'Wayne telling the ref to "fcuk off !"

It's everywhere I look. Replayed again and again and again on every major sports media outlet for everyone to see and form an opinion on before the FA have even had chance to react to it.

It's outrageous!

I mean, yeah, the new Premier League directives say that "foul and abusive behavior directed towards a referee is now deemed to be a red card offence", but come on! ALL he did was yell "fcuk off" directly at the ref. Surely THAT can't be classed as being either foul or abusive, can it? Surely not. AND it's not like he's the England captain and he should be setting an exemplary example to the world's innocent and impressionable younglings or anything, is it? All this trial by media b'locks is going too far now. Please find it in your hearts to sign the online petition to SAVE 'R'WAYNE @fcukinghypocriticalFA.com

If the build up to this derby has shown anything in the media, it's how biased they are to all things English.

They have been desperate for Pep to fail as they can use it as a stick to promote the PL with. They are praying that his style won't work in the 'unique PL'.

Then look at the shite that's been aimed at Bravo. The sole reason he is being criticised so heavily is because he replaced England's number 1. Funily enough, they slated Joe when he was here.

Judging Bravo's performance, there are far more reasons to be positive than not. The ball he dropped to Ibra was a communication fault. The fact he tried to catch it and take the pressure of the defence, rather than punch it is a good reason. On the main his distribution was top notch and he's a far better shot stopper than Souness made out.

He's not some journey man keeper who will leak goals like is being made out. He is a top class keeper who we signed from Barca. IMO, he'll compete with De Gea and Lloris for the best GK in the PL.

It's funny how Mkaterian can be excused as its his first game, in Souness' words yet Bravo can't.

One thing we can be sure of is that bravo will be a quality keeper for us. Today he made 2 mistakes but other than that I thought he was class and did what he was told by the manager, don't pay attention to the media they know fuck all...the 2 penalty claims that they're complaining about proves it.

It's a bit weird how they're not paying any attention to Otamendis head injury, kolarovs tooth being knocked out and rooney getting away with the yellow cards.

I wonder if the FA will take action....

The first 35min was the best performance away from home I've seen from City, just brilliant.
That was a footballing lesson!

Just heard GMP have been asked to put out a missing person call...........for POGBA.
Last seen on Rags coach before the game ....................

The second half was as though we gave them the ball and said

"Right this round thing is a ball it's what you should be trying to get off us"

Think that's where we need to improve is game management, there seems to be a dip around the hour mark and the other team comes back into it, is it a fitness thing with the extra miles they are covering. I hope Gudhongan makes an impact and sorts that out with the tempo of passing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.