Derby post match thread 10/09/2016

I can't believe the media witchhunt over television coverage which clearly shows 'R'Wayne telling the ref to "fcuk off !"

It's everywhere I look. Replayed again and again and again on every major sports media outlet for everyone to see and form an opinion on before the FA have even had chance to react to it.

It's outrageous!

I mean, yeah, the new Premier League directives say that "foul and abusive behavior directed towards a referee is now deemed to be a red card offence", but come on! ALL he did was yell "fcuk off" directly at the ref. Surely THAT can't be classed as being either foul or abusive, can it? Surely not. AND it's not like he's the England captain and he should be setting an exemplary example to the world's innocent and impressionable younglings or anything, is it? All this trial by media b'locks is going too far now. Please find it in your hearts to sign the online petition to SAVE 'R'WAYNE @fcukinghypocriticalFA.com
What's the direct link to PL for complaints again ?

Thought Silva, Dinho, Otamendi and De Bruyne were exceptional. Everyone else was good with the exception of Stones who was awful at times and Bravo who had an absolute debut from hell.

But overall buzzing. If we were more clinical we could have had a hatful on the counter.

I thought everyone had a good game tbh. From memory stones only made one mistake and that was for the goal.

Jesus, we beat Utd in a vital league win with a superb performance and loads of folk on here seem more interested in pointing out very spurious 'agenda" gripes....give it a bleedin rest and just saviour the win

:)

29zpsb8.jpg
Is that the full time huddle? They didn't duck off home....like half our home fans

;)

Very enjoyable first half, huge difference in technique between the sides. Pogba was poor throughout. Silva was pure class.

Good indicator winning at Old Trafford. Three of the four games so far we have bettered last years results. Things are looking good.

Think that's where we need to improve is game management, there seems to be a dip around the hour mark and the other team comes back into it, is it a fitness thing with the extra miles they are covering. I hope Gudhongan makes an impact and sorts that out with the tempo of passing.

I've noticed the same thing we normally start the second half slow and the after 75 minutes get going again and normal have a shed load of chances. same thing today

Jesus, we beat Utd in a vital league win with a superb performance and loads of folk on here seem more interested in pointing out very spurious 'agenda" gripes....give it a bleedin rest and just saviour the win

i get you mate, but its the downright hypocrisy that floods the rag media and it needs pointing out

Will there be retrospective action taken on Bailly for kicking Otamendi? I'm expecting a 3 match ban

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.