Derby post match thread 10/09/2016

Just can't stop smiling. This one tastes doubly delightful!

The usual inner glow whenever we beat the scum but it's accompanied with the deep satisfaction of how the hordes of gullible, witless, clueless, non-mancunian hordes are feeling tonight.

Led by the media, they were convinced, I mean fucking convinced only one team could win today. It's a thing of beauty to be a blue tonight.

The usual inner glow whenever we beat the scum but it's accompanied with the deep satisfaction of how the hordes of gullible, witless, clueless, non-mancunian hordes are feeling tonight.

Led by the media, they were convinced, I mean fucking convinced only one team could win today. It's a thing of beauty to be a blue tonight.
Wow I so agree with this

Once upon a time a challenge between two players with the ball sandwiched between two opposing feet would never be considered a foul. Stick a red shirt on some fat git and the laws are reinterpreted! Rolling around as though his leg has been amputated. Bet the cheating fucker would have been up in double time to take it had Crapps given it!

I noticed jumped up quickly enough to remonstrate with Clattenbent. He didn't look very hurt then.

Don't get me wrong I'm a big sterling fan but whatever role he was asked to play today he was poor. However, as I give it one more courus of " weve got Guardiola " in a pub full of rags I'm just so happy with all of our players I couldn't give a fuck who did what. I'm just so happy I could ...

I will drink to that : )

Clear pen so those rags complaining they should've had one can stfu!

I wonder which penalty claims will be reviwed on MOTD. The one on Ota is blatant penalty the way that Valencia is holding him before the ball reaches Ferna is a nailed on pen under the new FA directive bet its not mentioned let aloe the challenge when he is about to shoot

Silva will never play on the wing under Pep. He's now a central midfielder or he's on the bench.

He is a central midfielder then because there is no way that this magician is sitting on a bench this season! Amazing he was being written off last season when clearly struggling with his ankle.

They were gonna bully us with their giants. The DT this morning had Pogba, Ibrar, Bailly, Gobshite Bogbrush et al matched up with Silva, Ferny, Otters and the clear message was that a big ugly fucker was gonna win any day, anyway against a slick talented dwarf. Ah, well, another RagDipperArseMeedya theory found wanting. Back to the drawing board, yer muppets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.