Derby post match thread 10/09/2016

You sign big players to dominatd big games.....kdb showed pogba how its done today...only one player looked like the mst expensive midfielder in the world and he was wearing blue.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Haha...just zeen zlatans ugly mug at the o2 boxing grinning like a cheshire cat....not exactly licking his wounds....proper merc

My post on 30th Aug in the pre-match thread -

"I keep reading 'I'd take a draw'.

Fuck right off.

Their results against frankly relegation fodder sides plus a load of media ejaculation has airbrushed their complete averageness so far this season.

We play to our potential and we'll absolutely arse rape them.

Man up you fannies".

I'm vastly under rated on here ;)

That was men v boys today. The gulf in ability was very clear to see.

Without our mistake for their goal there was no way they were getting back in the game. Their launch, bully, launch, bully tactic just wasn't cutting the mustard.

What I loved most about today was our ability to withstand their aerial onslaught and rough house tactics.

We looked like a team who want the title and realise we need grit and resilience as well as technical excellence to get it.

I know it sounds sad but have just listened to 5 live commentary and Chris Waddle is so complimentary about City, I think we should lose a bit of the paranoia I am hearing on here about the media. That said, we were magnificent today, says a lot about the guts of a team that can win against all the adversity. I am so proud and happy and things will only get better :-)
Talksport post game phone in they were talking us up big time....nice to hear.

Can see Pogba going on a another free at the end of the season. Bacon did get it right afterall

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.