Derby post match thread 10/09/2016

He is a central midfielder then because there is no way that this magician is sitting on a bench this season! Amazing he was being written off last season when clearly struggling with his ankle.

Yeah i wasn't suggesting he'd be benched just that he will play in a position that suits him. He probably will get rotated on occasions. i think we've got 3 positions in midfield as our preferred formation and 4 from Silva/KDB/Fernandinho/Gundogan that will regularly rotate in an out of those positions with Fernando and Delph backup options and we'll even see all 4 at points. It's great to have genuine options.

Yeah i wasn't suggesting he'd be benched just that he will play in a position that suits him. He probably will get rotated on occasions. i think we've got 3 positions in midfield as our preferred formation and 4 from Silva/KDB/Fernandinho/Gundogan that will regularly rotate in an out of those positions with Fernando and Delph backup options and we'll even see all 4 at points. It's great to have genuine options.

Is Delph injured? He wasn't on the bench today. If not I can't see him playing much if everyone is fit.

Pogba 90m......ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha utd circus.

Do we have any tech wizards who can put up both the SkyRags and Bein Sports pundits editorial comparisons. Think it would prove the bias toward the shite in this country.

What an excellent performance. It was great to see us working so hard. We has so much passion. We are not the tallest team but on so many occasions we were out jumping them and winning headers. Top quality stuff.

Serious question- is bravo any good at saving shots because I can't remember the scum having any on target today, apart from the obvious goal

Is Delph injured? He wasn't on the bench today. If not I can't see him playing much if everyone is fit.

Not heard anything but i assume he was. I think Pep has a little soft spot for Delph. He may lack the technical ability of other players but his energy and willingness has a place in our squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.