Derby post match thread 10/09/2016

I know it sounds sad but have just listened to 5 live commentary and Chris Waddle is so complimentary about City, I think we should lose a bit of the paranoia I am hearing on here about the media. That said, we were magnificent today, says a lot about the guts of a team that can win against all the adversity. I am so proud and happy and things will only get better :-)

Serious question- is bravo any good at saving shots because I can't remember the scum having any on target today, apart from the obvious goal

Actually, he is pretty good, I think tpday was the first game ever for city, so it was a big deal, very shaky but I am sure the next game you will see a more solid Bravo, I am piss now, glad we beat the rags, future us blue man

Bouncing off the walls, I absolutely hate them, nobody hates them more than I do, so to completely humiliate them for 40 mins, was an absolute joy.

The build up to the game really got to me this time, I don't know why, but the rags gobbing off, the pterodactyl sending stuff to bravo, ex rag nobs everywhere you turn completely belittling us, dismissing us like we are nothing, pep being a fraud etc....how does that feel you rag cunts?

Only downside was to concede, as would have loved to have seen how it would have panned out, if we had 2 nil at half time, cos the rags now think it was an even game.....hahahahahah they really are fucking morons

The great Jose, didn't have a fucking clue what yo do until they got that fluke

To reduce them to long balls at home, is a real psychological victory blues, so rub it in, never forget the shit we had to take for years!

Last edited:
They say that old Trafford,'s a wonderful place
But the long ball rags are a Fucking disgrace

Probably my last visit to that shit hole today.
What a way to say goodbye.
All I can say is I wish I was as smart as the agent who dreamt up the" select me if I'm fit every week and pay me 300k every week please" contract clause for Wayne Rubesch.
Lol

I wonder which penalty claims will be reviwed on MOTD. The one on Ota is blatant penalty the way that Valencia is holding him before the ball reaches Ferna is a nailed on pen under the new FA directive bet its not mentioned let aloe the challenge when he is about to shoot
I can gutantee ours won't be shown... 100%

Rooney fucking penalty? Has Ota's absolute stonewall pen had a mention anywhere else besides here ffs?
Just watched the game again on SLY UNITED SPORTS and no mention of OTAMENDI's pen typical really of the rag loving media

I know it sounds sad but have just listened to 5 live commentary and Chris Waddle is so complimentary about City, I think we should lose a bit of the paranoia I am hearing on here about the media. That said, we were magnificent today, says a lot about the guts of a team that can win against all the adversity. I am so proud and happy and things will only get better :-)
I'm not sure the media can help themselves though. Just watched the ssn take on it, spent 3 minutes on how city were great showed the goals twice, then went onto Bravo's mistake and spent 7 minutes going on about it and must of shown it 8 times. Then when on about two penalties.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.