Derby Post Match

Men against boys for the most part. We should've been out of sight with two nailed on penalties and Rojo's clear red card.

People complaining about the substitutions should take a step back and think. We have another huge game on Wednesday and Jimmy had run himself into the ground. The pressure United generated was because their main tactic for the last 20 minutes was hoofing the ball towards Fellaini from any free kick they got.

Big shout outs to Clichy, Demichelis, and Hart. All three of them were excellent when called upon.

You can't argue with our recent record against them.

Unf####ngbelievalbe reactions on here, rag infested. That was a decent performance and we have won yet another derby. Yes subs were poor and we lost our hold in the last 20 but ffs look at the big picture. We deserved to win that game and we are bang in the title race and will be there at the end of the season. So much negativity. Those who are genuine blues, give ur f#####n heads a wobble

TFC said:
Jobs a good un, but that last 20 minutes was not good. Trying to pinpoint what changed and I'm going to say the substitution of Milner.

I would say we looked a lot weaker when Dezko and Nasir came on.....BUT 3 points is 3 points and happy with a win over the rags but still cant believe there are some people still backing Dzeko 's play....he has done nothing all season....taking Aguero and Milner off at the end nearly cost us 3 points but luckily it didnt.......well done blues!! happy days!!!!

blueinsa said:
Tim of the Oak said:
HenryNacho said:
Not a good performance. Not sure we would have won without the Smalling sending off. I wonder when we're going to snap out of this rut we're in.

JCL?

One of a number of rags we have here at the minute.

They are in pain the poor dears lol

Do you think that was a good performance? Do you think we are in good form? It goes without saying that I'm delighted we beat the rags but that doesn't mean that we should be happy with the performance. This is one of the worst rag teams in my lifetime and to struggle this mightily against them when we were previously battering them shows a regression in this team. I'm more concerned about our overall form. You can criticize the team and not be a rag.

HenryNacho said:
blueinsa said:
Tim of the Oak said:

One of a number of rags we have here at the minute.

They are in pain the poor dears lol

Do you think that was a good performance? Do you think we are in good form? It goes without saying that I'm delighted we beat the rags but that doesn't mean that we should be happy with the performance. This is one of the worst rag teams in my lifetime and to struggle this mightily against them when we were previously battering them shows a regression in this team. I'm more concerned about our overall form. You can criticize the team and not be a rag.
Well last season rag team was certainly worse, stop talking shite.

Did you hear the thick bastards cheer when they announced our attendance lol

Re: Milner Taken Off!!

He was asked this in post match...He said it was because he wanted us to go more forward and Kill the game...But admitted instead we stopped playing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.