Derby Post Match

A few people need to have a word with themselves....if you can't be happy when we just won't the derby the you may as well F off and go and watch some netball or something.

They really are a bunch of small time cunts; all they have left is sarcastic cheering at our crowd size. Enjoy their desperation.

Bollocks negativity. We were miles ahead of that red shit for 90 minutes. They were lucky to get nil and lucky not to concede at least 4. Rags got what they deserved, absolutely f*** all. F*** off back to norwich and take your tactical genius with you!

I love the moaning, It wouldn't be Blueemoon if not.
I didn't like the attitude at the end, and the change of Nasri wasn't as expect imo. Edin probably was intended to hold the ball and Nasri to control it, but neither one or the other worked. It was a very difficult game against an improved Man Utd, and guess what, 3 points in the bag !
:)

Great win,4 in a row now,should have been 3 or 4 of course but I'm still a happy bunny.on a side note the filth have taken 2 points out of 9, that is relegation form for any other team so the media would say,but when it comes to the filth it's rebuilding,rebuilding my hole ! PS Could someone remind me how many points that great manager they had last year amassed at this stage of the season ?

We didn't play well but any win against that lot is always welcome. Almost becoming routine!

I too am seriously annoyed with the performance at the end. Yes, we should have had at least another 3 pens, but we took our foot off the gas and were so pedestrian that I spent 20mins screaming at the TV. We should be dominating possession against them with 11 vs 11 on pitch.

I'm not letting a win over the rags cloud the fact that we have major problems. Although If we hammer CSKA it'll go some way to convincing me otherwise.

blueinsa said:
This place is fucking infested with rags!

We win yet another Derby putting the rag cunts in their place and this place is full of fucking moaning cunts who frankly couldnt manage an under 5's team!

Had it not been for the bent fucking ref it would have been a cricket score again!

I love the cut of this posters gib,can't disagree with a word of it,well said sir

Baluga caviar, christal champagne , Lamborghini contash, Kelly Brooks tits in your face? Who needs that when you've just beaten the rags!!!! Get in there

The nerves were partly due to the fact we'd missed so many chances to kill the game. The shitmunchers were always going to have a spell so we kind of panicked.

Still as happy as any Derby win. 4 in a row. Superb. The rags will delude themselves into thinking the last 20 mins means they're back on track.....they're not. If Spurs win today they will be 10th. The highest spend in PL history and they'll be 10th!!

Yippee!! Up the blue boys!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.