Derby Post Match

We going to be disappointed with the way we won but a win over those rags is always going to make a blue happy!! ; ) one thing I did want to point out tho......before we start saying that Yaya is back........we need to watch the first 30minutes of the game before the rags went down to 10men....he was poor(again)......what helped him improve is that when rags went down to 10, they could not press as hard in the midfield, meaning more time and space for Yaya........lets enjoy the win guys!!! Manchester is blue once again!!!!!!

Watching the game I can say that the City victory was justice. In my opinion too many here complain about the decisions and refs, but that was a shocking display today. City should have had 3 stone wall pens with one of them being a red. Quite possibly could have had a fourth though it would have been very harsh with the hand ball.

blueinsa said:
squirtyflower said:
Hahahahahaha

Fuck off all you rag c**ts
Fuck off the rag c**ts pretending to be blues

You lost again

Dont ban them mate. Im enjoying every single bit of their bitterness lol

so many rags on here its untrue. How the fuck anyone isnt delighted after that is pathetic, if your not all rags then go support someone else.

Damocles said:
They're absolutely stuffy c**ts to get away with a 1-0 loss. Could have been 5 or 6 again on a different day.

They are totally average, a shit midtable team

Spot on.... the bloody spuds best get back into there game and win it, knocking the scum down further

Re: Milner Taken Off!!

Think he was taken off for Nasri in order to improve possession of the ball as Samir is generally better at this. The sub mistake for me was bringing on Dzeko and then having no one up top but him to counter. If Navas is getting a full match then why not use his pace if we're using punt the ball upfield tactics, which for whatever reason we started to use?

1-0 up against 10 men dominating poscession what happened in the last 15 minutes we were terrified "of what" . We should have been pushing on and ramming our superiority down their throats. Not since the late 60's early 70's have we been in this position we should have been enjoying it not frightened of of it

willipp said:
blueinsa said:
squirtyflower said:
Hahahahahaha

Fuck off all you rag c**ts
Fuck off the rag c**ts pretending to be blues

You lost again

Dont ban them mate. Im enjoying every single bit of their bitterness lol

so many rags on here its untrue. How the fuck anyone isnt delighted after that is pathetic, if your not all rags then go support someone else.

Leave `em alone.I`m enjoying their company and I swear I can see tears on these posts.
Get back to the Cafe and complain about our "arrogance" now you Rag fuckwits !!! ;)

Three points are three points, but this is the first time we've ever won a derby and I wasn't bouncing around like a lunatic in celebration. When the whistle went I was just sat there in silence with an empty feeling inside like many around me. If anything has shown there is something seriously wrong with us this season, today's match proved it.

We weren't playing well to start with but at least we assumed a semblance of control once they went down to ten men. After the break we started to look like our old selves and then we went a goal ahead and had ManUre on the rack. So can someone please tell me why we took Milner and Jovetic off and later Aguero?

On the plus side Fernando played well as did Jimmy, Aguero, Jovetic and Aguero. Yaya again proved today that he is no longer suited (if he ever was) to a two man midfield as he just doesn't have the energy required. An ordinary ManUre side made us look ordinary today and as it stands I only have one priority this season and that is a top 3 finish.

We've lost that fear factor and the control of matches we used to have and nthat nervousness seems to be weighing heavily on the players and now its seems to have transmitted itself to the fans. The only saving grace is that even though ee have started the season poorly imho, we're still in the top 3 and within striking distance of the Chavs.

Much better today. Some of our big game players really showed up. Hart, Kompany, MDM, Yaya and Aguero all very good.

Well played clichy too. I'm not his greates fan but he played well today.

The subs weren't great and almost cost us. Dzeko got to do much better than that when brought on. No wonder Aguero was pissed off when he went off.

United were dross until the last 15. Absolute garbage. If they get top 4 with that defence I will be amazed.

Shit ref. should have had 2 pens at least.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.