Derby Post Match

Shit ref, lacklustre performance, but is that 7 out of the last 9 derbies to us? I'll take that any day of the week

Re: Milner Taken Off!!

BigOscar said:
cookster said:
BigOscar said:
He was having a poor game with the ball, very sloppy in the final third, clearly Pellers wanted to push on and try and kill the game with a second goal. I think bringing Dzeko on was the bigger problem, as he did absolutely nothing and then forced us to bring Aguero off for Fern when we wanted to become more solid.

Not my impression at all. Milner came off and the momentum went from front foot to back.
Well Dzeko came on about 30 seconds later, so I think it's tough to say it's definitely because of Milner going off. Brining Dzeko on levelled the game up at ten a side imo, he was completely invisible.

Totally agree. He offers nothing especially not in the last 20 minutes when it was all hands to the deck. He just saunters around insouciantly. He's a liability. If we are going to play 2 strikers then we really need someone more mobile. He makes Balotelli look lively.

Damocles said:
They're absolutely stuffy c**ts to get away with a 1-0 loss. Could have been 5 or 6 again on a different day.

They are totally average, a shit midtable team
think thats why there is still frustration ,they are fucking shite ,there back line at the end is laughable and we still nearly fucked it.silva plays we would of smashed them .

Dribble said:
Three points are three points, but this is the first time we've ever won a derby and I wasn't bouncing around like a lunatic in celebration. When the whistle went I was just sat there in silence with an empty feeling inside like many around me. If anything has shown there is something seriously wrong with us this season, today's match proved it.

We weren't playing well to start with but at least we assumed a semblance of control once they went down to ten men. After the break we started to look like our old selves and then we went a goal ahead and had ManUre on the rack. So can someone please tell me why we took Milner and Jovetic off and later Aguero?

On the plus side Fernando played well as did Jimmy, Aguero, Jovetic and Aguero. Yaya again proved today that he is no longer suited (if he ever was) to a two man midfield as he just doesn't have the energy required. An ordinary ManUre side made us look ordinary today and as it stands I only have one priority this season and that is a top 3 finish.

We've lost that fear factor and the control of matches we used to have and nthat nervousness seems to be weighing heavily on the players and now its seems to have transmitted itself to the fans. The only saving grace is that even though ee have started the season poorly imho, we're still in the top 3 and within striking distance of the Chavs.

jiFfM.jpg

Dribble said:
Three points are three points, but this is the first time we've ever won a derby and I wasn't bouncing around like a lunatic in celebration. When the whistle went I was just sat there in silence with an empty feeling inside like many around me. If anything has shown there is something seriously wrong with us this season, today's match proved it.

We weren't playing well to start with but at least we assumed a semblance of control once they went down to ten men. After the break we started to look like our old selves and then we went a goal ahead and had ManUre on the rack. So can someone please tell me why we took Milner and Jovetic off and later Aguero?

On the plus side Fernando played well as did Jimmy, Aguero, Jovetic and Aguero. Yaya again proved today that he is no longer suited (if he ever was) to a two man midfield as he just doesn't have the energy required. An ordinary ManUre side made us look ordinary today and as it stands I only have one priority this season and that is a top 3 finish.

We've lost that fear factor and the control of matches we used to have and nthat nervousness seems to be weighing heavily on the players and now its seems to have transmitted itself to the fans. The only saving grace is that even though ee have started the season poorly imho, we're still in the top 3 and within striking distance of the Chavs.

That's drivel dibble..

Bluewonder said:
Van Gaal's philosophy seems distinctly similar to big Sam's

Doesn't it just.

Unbelievable the easy ride he gets from the media. I thought United were awful today. As soon as we started playing in the first half they shit themselves. Van Persie and Di Maria were anonymous. Don't remember shrek doing anything other than that one run into the box.

The most pressure they put us under was by hoofing it towards Fellaini from every set piece they got.

Re: Milner Taken Off!!

jimharri said:
If he wasn't taken off for tiredness, it was a baffling decision. Also, taking off our main striker when only one up. Baffling.

He was taken off on an effort to shore up the midfield, in the end it worked but Kun certainly didt like it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.