Derby Post Match

Damocles said:
kas_tippler said:
Their nursery rhymes were very impressive, 'City, nobody knows your name' is my particular favourite

That's the dumbest chant in football.

They say our name then says nobody knows our name. They actually manage to prove themselves wrong in their own song, and it's only one sentence.

Hehehe lol well spotted
Yeah it's a total contradiction in itself isn't it ?

I don't know if it's already been said but Jamie Redknapp was seething at the end of that. Souness put him straight though and fair pair to him for that. Redknapp, the poor excuse for a man. quit football at the age of 12 to be a pundit. What a ****. He doesn't deserve the air time.

happy with that, good result after a tough period, the players stepped it up a bit.

The 2 reds i was watching with were pissing their strides at how bad they are as a side, which i found very entertaining, but also said they were surprised we didnt stick 4 past that defence, especially after the red card.

One part of me had to agree actually, but i really feel today was about the win and the improved display and we can now work on getting our mojo back in front of goal.

Oliver didnt help, all fans agreed he was crap!

mancityblue2014 said:
I don't know if it's already been said but Jamie Redknapp was seething at the end of that. Souness put him straight though and fair pair to him for that. Redknapp, the poor excuse for a man. quit football at the age of 12 to be a pundit. What a c**t. He doesn't deserve the air time.

What about?

FantasyIreland said:
A bigger version for you FI;

B1dkdEQIEAENMp_.jpg:large

Vienna_70 said:
mancityblue2014 said:
I don't know if it's already been said but Jamie Redknapp was seething at the end of that. Souness put him straight though and fair pair to him for that. Redknapp, the poor excuse for a man. quit football at the age of 12 to be a pundit. What a c**t. He doesn't deserve the air time.

What about?

Two teams in red were shite - one yesterday and one today. Jamie can't tell one from t'other so he just seethes!

Vienna_70 said:
mancityblue2014 said:

What about?

On sky sports news a few hours after the game. Jamie Redkanpp the **** was tearing his vagina out because we'd won. Was going on about Utd dominating midfield and he said about them having ten men with pure frustration. Souness pointed out the chances we had before the sending off and the penalties.

Even my rag bro-in-law has just text me saying how lucky they were due to the ref.

Wonders will never cease.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.