Derby Post Match

Great feeling always to beat Utd and at the same time put a small dent into their Champions League qualification hopes.

As always now the next league game v QPR away is vital.
Chlesea play in the early kick off away at Liverpool next Saturday. Hopefully Balotelli can kick into live and Liverpool take something off Chelsea and then in the evening we can win a tricky game at Lofus Road.

One thing I miss about living up here in Sunderland is walking into work following a derby win. The looks on the poor little feckers faces and the eerily silence from them is deafening. At least there's a couple of resident rags up here I can take the mick out of. Got one at work in another depot which I conveiniatly need to pop into later and one in the electrical wholesalers who is getting it big time. He had the scum down for a 3 nil win. Lol.
Happy derby day Monday morning boys!!!!!

Morning all..

What a loveley day over here in Sunny Haydock..Blue Skies,nice bowl of porridge and a brew for breakfast.Weeks leave and 5 numbers on the lotto on Saturday...Fantastic weekend.

Oh may I just say.Fuck off Rags,your club is a disgrace.

Routine win for City, no big deal. Chelsea are our main rivals these days.

United take consolation from "plucky" defeat

City1974 said:
Great feeling always to beat Utd and at the same time put a small dent into their Champions League qualification hopes.

As always now the next league game v QPR away is vital.
Chlesea play in the early kick off away at Liverpool next Saturday. Hopefully Balotelli can kick into live and Liverpool take something off Chelsea and then in the evening we can win a tricky game at Lofus Road.

A draw would even suffice at Liverpool, as long as we take care of QPR. Chelsea would then have dropped four points from the corresponding away fixtures from last season:Anfield and the Etihad. Unlike ourselves, Chelsea are still going all out on four fronts and rotating less, so it will catch up with them later.

One of the (many) great things about beating the rags is that, whatever else happens in the season, you say to yourself "Ah, but we beat the rags. That's a reason to feel that all's well in the world". It's even more agreeable when we go to the swamp and do them at their place. We will, we will…
But just a little bit of distance here, if I may, after a few hours gone by. What on earth was going on in Pellegrini's head? Those substitutions were insane. We're 11 against 10, we're a goal to the good, we've got everything in hand. Rags are looking like the dispirited, mediocre team that they are. Nobody's looking even vaguely jaded or tired. So what does he do? He takes off the only two players that are on fire at present (obviously include Merlin if he was fit) — Milner, Sergio — and brings on two players who've been having absolute mares of games recently — Dzeko, Fernandinho! It sent out a lousy message to the team, and it showed. It was easily, hands down, the worst substitutions made by Pellegrini in his time here, and I sort of suspect that Sergio stormed off down the tunnel because he was right up for it and wanted to score more.
But yes, Mr Pellegrini, we won. And we're basking in it this morning.

sir baconface said:
A plea to Blues this morning. Be magnaminous in victory and sympathetic to the sensitivities of our friends in red.
To be honest, I do that anyway. I won't say anything today, I'll wait for their opening gambit then play it from there. Magnanimous is the way ahead.

kippaxking79 said:
One thing I miss about living up here in Sunderland is walking into work following a derby win. The looks on the poor little feckers faces and the eerily silence from them is deafening. At least there's a couple of resident rags up here I can take the mick out of. Got one at work in another depot which I conveiniatly need to pop into later and one in the electrical wholesalers who is getting it big time. He had the scum down for a 3 nil win. Lol.
Happy derby day Monday morning boys!!!!!

I to live away from Manchester now and made the mistake of employing a cockney red for over 10 yrs we would row big time, now after every utd lost he phones in sick cant take the piss taking which he was happy to give out. I think he will be looking for another job soon !. It's a shame they cant take it I stood there for over 44yrs of them taking the piss and now they run and hide, or shout abuse from passing cars lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.