Derby Post Match

Mister Appointment said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Mister Appointment said:
Is it true United's starting XI was the most expensive in the history of the PL ?

oh yes....already had them on text but they are just in denial...

Oh my word. The most expensive starting XI in premier league history and they played route one hoof ball to Fellaini. Wow. Makes it all even more hilarious.

The muted reaction from the press gang tells me everything I need to know though. Had we lost that match - no let me take that back - had we drawn that match the headlines would be about City in crisis, title over, pressure on Pellegrini, etc. But it seems not a peep about King Louis I'm so good Moyes had a better record than me.

By christmas he could be under huge pressure. Just been looking at their fixtures and they have arsenal, southampton, villa and spurs away. Liverpool at home plus some other easier games. They could quite easily win none of those away games and lose some at home. The pressure will soon start to mount on him. He is already starting to get snipy little questions in his press conference.

The rags' grievance seems to centre on Oliver's refusal to dish out yellows for Zaba and Fernando early on - which would have resulted in dismissals for either later on.

The stupid fuckers don't seem to appreciate that Oliver patently went into the game with a strategy not to get his book out in the opening 25 minutes unless there was anything malicious. That way he could avoid a card-fest and - ironically - limit the chances of a 11 v 10 too early on.
It was the only decent thing he did yesterday.

After the 25 min mark - and obviously frustrated with the raft of poor challenges made by both sides - he started booking players.

Our lot were savvy enough to realise this. As soon as the first yellow was produced they started to stay on their feet, tackled with more caution. Was encouraging to see the boys use some astute match management.

Van Gaal was right to state that Smalling was 'stupid' but the same could be said of several of his team-mates too.

Ah!....

B1eSpJ8CEAA8iuI.jpg:large

Sky Blue said:
No tunnel cam today ?....or have the red c**ts put a block on it.
Big screens were showing Rooney berating Oliver in the tunnel

Mister Appointment said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Mister Appointment said:
Is it true United's starting XI was the most expensive in the history of the PL ?

oh yes....already had them on text but they are just in denial...

Oh my word. The most expensive starting XI in premier league history and they played route one hoof ball to Fellaini. Wow. Makes it all even more hilarious.

The muted reaction from the press gang tells me everything I need to know though. Had we lost that match - no let me take that back - had we drawn that match the headlines would be about City in crisis, title over, pressure on Pellegrini, etc. But it seems not a peep about King Louis I'm so good Moyes had a better record than me.

Had a look at the reports today,very muted about our victory..They could be in the shit big time I think.
No top four for them in my opinion...next 6 games they could be cut adrift...sweet.
Still think Di Maria in our team would be amazing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.