Derby Post Match

malg said:
sir baconface said:
A plea to Blues this morning. Be magnaminous in victory and sympathetic to the sensitivities of our friends in red.
To be honest, I do that anyway. I won't say anything today, I'll wait for their opening gambit then play it from there. Magnanimous is the way ahead.
Always do this, they absolutely hate waiting, and usually have to initiate a conversation to get it out of the way.

Breakfast of Champions this morning for me ;)
image3.jpg

sir baconface said:
A plea to Blues this morning. Be magnaminous in victory and sympathetic to the sensitivities of our friends in red.
Errrrrrrr

No

dronefromsector7g said:
sir baconface said:
Errrrrrrr

No

I agree with Drone, if you're going to throw shit use a shovel.

Winning 1-0 against plucky mid table opposition in their cup final is what champions do. Well done blues. Could have been 5-0

Mister Appointment said:
Is it true United's starting XI was the most expensive in the history of the PL ?

Indeed it was.

Still a club in transistion though lol.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Mister Appointment said:
Is it true United's starting XI was the most expensive in the history of the PL ?

oh yes....already had them on text but they are just in denial...

Oh my word. The most expensive starting XI in premier league history and they played route one hoof ball to Fellaini. Wow. Makes it all even more hilarious.

The muted reaction from the press gang tells me everything I need to know though. Had we lost that match - no let me take that back - had we drawn that match the headlines would be about City in crisis, title over, pressure on Pellegrini, etc. But it seems not a peep about King Louis I'm so good Moyes had a better record than me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.