Derby Post Match

I forget for Louise Van Gaal this game change nothing :)
i don't think they can take much from it like being 10 down and lost only 1 cause we weren't that free at playing because of the context City at 9 pts , 2 loss in a row...

Tim of the Oak said:
HenryNacho said:
Not a good performance. Not sure we would have won without the Smalling sending off. I wonder when we're going to snap out of this rut we're in.

JCL?

One of a number of rags we have here at the minute.

They are in pain the poor dears lol

Like a few people have already said on here,crap substitutions,we had them on the ropes and honestly thought the floodgates were gonna open then all of a sudden we had no Jovetic,Milner and Sergio,the whole dynamics of our game just disappeared.still 3 points is 3 points.Pellegrini nearly cocked it up there though.

FFS if you can't be happy after a record breaking fourth consecutive derby win and against a red who gave 3 dreadful decisions in their favour then give up football and give up City!

We beat the scum - we dominated them for most of the game it could easily have been 6-1 stop whining

Get innnnnnn!!!!!!!!!

Kevindxb said:
BlueTaylor91 said:
10men. Only natural defender in Shaw and we only score 1

Thank you. This....

What game did you watch, they had Rojo who is a defender International for Argentina, Smalling a defender England International and Valencia who had played many PL games as a full back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.