Derby Pre Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He could do, not sure if that would be a good thing though, we can beat the scum without him but we'll need him for the rest of the season, don't want us to rush him back.

If it was a case of him not being 100% match sharp so to speak, I would probably take that risk. I wouldn't risk him if it was deemed he hadn't 100% recovered from the injury though, as like you say, we need him for the rest of the season.

They will play defensively as a defeat would give us 5 points and they'll never make that up.

Wait our moment then bang a quick fire couple of goals and like the 6-1 they'll be all over the place.

I've just read it again (a bit more carefully this time) and, to be fair, you may well be right in your interpretation. If that is the case, I apologise to the poster in question.
That's exactly what I meant mate, no need to apologise, what I should of been clearer about is the opportunity to correct any mishaps this Sunday is still very much alive. When they of course still have to pitch up at our gaff.

I think we'll win. Expect us to have too much for them, in the attacking sense.
I bloody well hope so, as i have my son over for the game and he's not good to
be with, if we don't.

I'm quite pessimistic considering the very poor result last time at the Old Toilet, plus we didn't perform very well against the Spuds a few weeks ago.

Pelligrini's recent record against the top 6 teams does not breed much confidence unfortunately, I'm not expecting this to change this weekend. I'm expecting a 3-1 loss, unless the manager decides to be more pragmatic and play more defensively, but this just isn't his style, so a loss for me unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.