Derby Pre Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a psychologist friend who suggested the other day to watch the game with the sound off?

I've done this for the last 3 years and can heartily recommend it.

What am I missing? I know what a football crowd sounds like, and I have zero interest in having something that I can see with my own eyes being described by some dick who is being paid to promote a pre-determined narrative through his "analysis".

For home matches I'm at the game and for most aways I also follow the match day thread on here which, despite its many peccadilloes, can be highly entertaining!

I hate derby's, I feel sick now just thinking about it. I feel sorry for anyone that gets as worked as i do, it's fucking ridiculous, but it's because I hate them so much. I hate the players, the manager, the supporters, everything about them.

I get flashbacks to when I used to get home from Maine road, after getting beat by the likes of stockport county, to be abused for hours by cocky reds, dressed in their red shirts, who wouldn't know where the ground is, or be able to name their first team

I just want to beat them so badly

The tele will go through if I have to see that **** Ashley young beating his chest in celebration, I would never get tired of stamping on his face

What am I missing? I know what a football crowd sounds like, and I have zero interest in having something that I can see with my own eyes being described by some dick who is being paid to promote a pre-determined narrative through his "analysis".

For home matches I'm at the game and for most aways I also follow the match day thread on here which, despite its many peccadilloes, can be highly entertaining!
You find the match thread entertaining? You need to seek professional help!

You haven't a clue have you?

Lets hope so!

I think im still haunted by the defeat there last year when we were truely awful and it was all very predictable what would happen

In the interest of fairness however...lets hear what u think we should play/ how we should set up

have a funny feeling were going to see a repeat of that amazing day.
This time like that game is after the same amount of games.
If we win we will be 5 points in front of them at the top of the league.
The game before that we scored 5 against spurs.
We obviously scored 5 at weekend.
What odds on 6 . 1 again

city%20bet_zpsnn8gmnug.png

6-1 = 450/1 for your perusal good sir :)

Last edited:
I have it on good authority that United are playing a weakened side tomorrow. Prioritising little city over the CL hey, oh how times change.

As has been said by others, I hate derby day. Spend ages trying to get tickets, eventually get them, get into the shithole & as soon as the first whistle goes, I want it to be over.

Even the 6-1 gave nervy moments as I was convinced when Fletcher scored their goal that we had blown it & were about to lose.

As for predictions for Sunday, not a clue about the score, but guaranteed a lot of nerves for me.

Like you I'm at all the home games, for aways I watch a foreign stream, crowd noise and no biased shit that I can understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.