Derby Pre Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We keep hearing the same thing about Clichy and Delph, that they may work with the rest of the group next week I'm pretty sure we've heard this for the last 2 weeks at least. Either they've had complications or we're being over cautious, bit frustrating though

Can't say I'm really looking forward to this derby. I'm expecting the rags to have 55-60% of the ball. We're going to have to counter very well, but I fear that Pellegrini will go all out attack and it will be us getting picked off rather than the other way around. Please prove me wrong! Head says 3-1 to the rags :/

If you're head is telling you 3-1 to United then its the part of the brain that governs your emotions, not you're logic.

Without Silva or Nasri to aid Toure, we're not going to dominate possession so we'd be mad not to let them come onto us and then hit them on the counter with the pace and directness of Sterling, Navas, De Bruyne.

I think we may spring a surprise. Maybe play without Bony and flood the midfield? I don't think that the rags could handle that. The 2 Ferns as a shield with Sterling, KDB, Yaya and Navas ahead. I just have a feeling that Pellegrini has a plan for this match to catch them off guard.

From his comments looks like Vinny will be on the bench. Maybe he needs his eyes testing if he thinks we are defending well currently.
Those 2 are all over the place,the only way the offside trap works is with vinny organising it
Madness if he leaves him out for this,if he does they must be in some kind of stand off

Think vinny needs to play - otamendi looks like an accident waiting to happen. Think the one thing the rags fear is pace, I'd play sterling up front with yaya in behind.

I think we may spring a surprise. Maybe play without Bony and flood the midfield? I don't think that the rags could handle that. The 2 Ferns as a shield with Sterling, KDB, Yaya and Navas ahead. I just have a feeling that Pellegrini has a plan for this match to catch them off guard.
That would be interesting. Back 4 won't know what to do, and will be at sea if the try to bring out the ball into a congested midfield. Keep tomorrow is mobility and unfortunately bony will be too easy for them to mark.
I want the boys pressing the tw@ts from the off

If you're head is telling you 3-1 to United then its the part of the brain that governs your emotions, not you're logic.
People are allowed to make a different prediction to yourself without it being "illogical". No clean sheet in 7 or 8 matches. No Silva to control the game. It's really not an outlandish prediction. We lost the corresponding fixture last season by a 2 goal margin also. Bookies have them as favourites, and they're not really in the business of making illogical odds. We can win, of course we can. I just think that right at this moment in time we're more likely to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.