Derby Pre Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS people, !!!! UTD were away in Europe, that will tell in a tight game, Vinny will start, he's our captain, Pellagrini knows the importance to the Derby ( even if he plays it down) KDB is on fire, and Navas and Sterling will cause problems down the wings, start with Bony, and bring Nacho on.
The Prem is a different prospect to CL, we are far more comfortable, it will be close, but I can't see another capitulation from us.

If pellegrini doesn't start vinny then he's turning as stubborn as Bobby Manc did and look how that turned out!! Fucking gutted Merlin, kun and Delph are injured as if we had been at full strength we would smash these bastards but I can only see a rag win at the swamp unfortunately!! Sorry boys but I don't think we have the firepower and guile to do these lot at the minute. Would settle for a point right now to be honest.
Hang on, one of their CBs will be either Stan Laurel, the only Argie defender with no bottle or the Blind Dutchman and you don't think we've got the firepower?? Get a grip man, we've won there with worse forwards when they've had much better defenders than that gormless trio.

i know people are a bit down on our performance in the CL, but this game is a different kettle of fish, altogether.
I reckon will be right up for this and this rag team is pretty turgid. I expect only one outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.