Derby Pre Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know people are a bit down on our performance in the CL, but this game is a different kettle of fish, altogether.
I reckon will be right up for this and this rag team is pretty turgid. I expect only one outcome.

If we are up for it then I definitely agree with you mate . Attitude is 9/10 of the law in this match .

Hart
Zabba
Kompany
Mangala
Kolarov
Fernando
Fernandinho
Yaya
Navas
Sterling
KDB

Thanks, you ve just saved me the trouble of writing this out

Kompany has to start. Better player than Otamendi, knows what this games means to the fans and a leader on the pitch. Otamendi and Mangala are both good players individually but I ve not seen any sign of a partnership as yet, pulled all over the place v Sevilla on Wednesday.

They have no choice but to go with one up top so we have to go with 5 in midfield, with Yaya playing the advanced role where he is most effective.

Sterling up top for me. Not expecting goals from him necessarily but need to be exploiting his pace putting balls in behind them , creating space for the supporting midfielders

Bony hasn't got the work rate for this game. In fact they all need to work a lot harder when we re not in possession of the ball. Press them high and give the fuckers no time on the ball

I would love nothing more than Nacho to come on and score the winner, shit all over their future ballon d or winner teenaged sensation. Maybe seeing Rooney get sent off would be on par

Finally, to all of you who would take a draw now, have a word with yourself. We are miles better than them, name me one player of theirs who would get in our starting 11? They got lucky last week playing Everton on the day that Kendall passed away, news of his death had only broken hours early and the crowd were understandably very very subdued as a result. Not saying it handed United the result but certainly had an impact

Why all the flapping.
Team will be
hart.
Sagna. Vinny. Mangala. Kolorov.
Yaya. Fernandinho.
Navas. Kevin. Sterling.
Wilfried Bony.
Our best team available.
Then its up to them to show commitment and intensity in match.
Not the manager.

Why all the flapping.
Team will be
hart.
Yaya. Fernandinho.
Navas. Kevin. Sterling.
Wilfried Bony.
Our best team available.
Not the manager.

We might as well play with a man down if we play Bony. He is a liability and just a big oaf. I would play Nacho before Bony,

Le Tissier's combined "Manchester" (I know, don't blame me) XI;

matt-le-tissier-man-utd-man-city_3367421.jpg

No place in the back 4 for Sagna? And Schneiderlin in? No daywalker either; I'd have picked him over Yaya myself.

Not confident without Silva and Aguero plus our defence has been very poor lately. I think they will win the midfield battle and therefore win the game.

Why all the flapping.
Team will be
hart.
Yaya. Fernandinho.
Navas. Kevin. Sterling.
Wilfried Bony.
Our best team available.
Not the manager.

We might as well play with a man down if we play Bony. He is a liability and just a big oaf. I would play Nacho before Bony,
Le Tissier's combined "Manchester" (I know, don't blame me) XI;

matt-le-tissier-man-utd-man-city_3367421.jpg

No place in the back 4 for Sagna? And Schneiderlin in? No daywalker either; I'd have picked him over Yaya myself.

Hes got to put a few token rags in. Yaya would play in the middle and KDB would get in.

Why all the flapping.
Team will be
hart.
Yaya. Fernandinho.
Navas. Kevin. Sterling.
Wilfried Bony.
Our best team available.
Not the manager.

That's what's been missing lately!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.