Derby Pre Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're a much better team than they are but like everyone else I worry about the amount of chances we give away. If we score and try hit on the counter great but if go behind it could be a long afternoon.

Would hate it if Rooney scores, the press sycophancy would be nauseating

Sentiment? What a load of bollocks. Vinnie is our best centre back, he's our captain and leader, and he's got the experience of playing in many Derbies. Ask Rooney whether he'd rather be lining up against Kompany or Otamendi and I could tell you his answer. If he's not selected it will be a major mistake and could lead to us losing this game.

Calm down. I would wholeheartedly agree with you if he had played the last few games and was match fit.

Im still waiting for revenge over the 3.2 when Quinn bagged two first half goals,only for the cnuts to snatch it at the death,would love it too be today,but have a feeling this will end up a draw as we haven't had one in a derby for a while....

Have a feeling we are going to see Yaya run the show today. He's due a big derby performance.

Play him with the two ferns and let him do the damage, Pellers.

I wish I could feel as upbeat and positive as others here. Had my pre Derby poo and still don't feel much better. No matter how much quality we have I will always feel the same when it comes to facing the Stretford lot. If they were putting out Craggy Islands over 75s team against us I'd still feel nervous. Some things you just can't shake off. Just hoping the officials don't fuck us over.

Come on City!

Without silva and aguero and being away would you take a draw now? Would also go back to top of the league

E="deano ou812, post: 8946311, member: 22584"]Im still waiting for revenge over the 3.2 when Quinn bagged two first half goals,only for the cnuts to snatch it at the death,would love it too be today,but have a feeling this will end up a draw as we haven't had one in a derby for a while....[/QUOTE]
Wasn't that 22 years ago? Did you miss the 6-1
Im still waiting for revenge over the 3.2 when Quinn bagged two first half goals,only for the cnuts to snatch it at the death,would love it too be today,but have a feeling this will end up a draw as we haven't had one in a derby for a while....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.