Derby Pre Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want Pellegrini to tell Sterling to just run at there defence and shoot there back four can't handle pace

Derby day at Euston
CSJiHQUWEAA9xze.jpg

Expecting Vinny, Sagna and Kolarov to play.

We have to stop the fucking cross, ad nauseum.

Chelsea didn't look too tired despite their trip to Ukraine and subsequent result against West Ham.

It would be a mistake to count upon any lethargy, or that Mata, Martial and Carrick can't hurt us with a moment of class.

Would like to let them come on to us, but won't hold my breath.

Expecting Vinny, Sagna and Kolarov to play.

We have to stop the fucking cross, ad nauseum.

Chelsea didn't look too tired despite their trip to Ukraine and subsequent result against West Ham.

It would be a mistake to count upon any lethargy, or that Mata, Martial and Carrick can't hurt us with a moment of class.

Would like to let them come on to us, but won't hold my breath.
I've heard Silva is having a late late fitness test ..
I'm sure he'll be on the bench today as his due date back is today.
It'll strike the fear of God into them lot if he's included in some capacity.

Derbies are often cagey affairs with both sides more afraid of losing than desperate to win. So you might expect a boring 1-0, 0-0 or 0-1.

But I can't see it. Our defending has been so utterly woeful of late, I cannot in my wildest dreams see us keeping a clean sheet. In fact I will be pleased if we let in no more than 2. So we are going to have to score 2 or 3 ourselves I think.

For the neutral, this will be a belter of a game I reckon. For me (and my fingernails) not so much.

I hope and pray not but I think we're going to lose this.

I am going for the typical start from united - a mad rush to get a goal in the first 20mins.....we need to control the game from the off, and then just suffocate them. wont be as easy if we had silva or kun but we should still get the result today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.