Derby Pre Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nailed it. 6 midfielders, sit back and hit them on the break.

I agree to a point but would sooner have Bony rather than Sterling. We certainly need to pack the midfield for the derby. If Delph was fit i think i'd like to see

-----------Fernando-----------------------------Delph-----------

----------------------------Fernandinho----------------------------

--------Navas-------------------------------------------KDB--------

-------------------------------Bony---------------------------------

I agree to a point but would sooner have Bony rather than Sterling. We certainly need to pack the midfield for the derby. If Delph was fit i think i'd like to see

-----------Fernando-----------------------------Delph-----------

----------------------------Fernandinho----------------------------

--------Navas-------------------------------------------KDB--------

-------------------------------Bony---------------------------------
Delph?

What am I missing? Nacho's not injured is he? Why is everyone still putting Bony in their line-ups when we have Nacho. United are rivals at the top and Wilf's offering so little. I'd love him to do well but we're just carrying him and I don't see the smallest hint of a change.

I don't think he will be fit but i would like to see us try a midfield 3 of Delph and the two Fernys, Maybe not for the derby but certainly give it a go in games away in europe where we need to control the midfield. Yaya won't be there forever.

Looking back at the derby last year and he had a shocker, if he plays on Sunday we could well get over run in midfield.

Of course now i have put this in writing he will more than likely run the show, score a couple of goals and put in his best performance for a couple of years and i will look like a total tool :)

What am I missing? Nacho's not injured is he? Why is everyone still putting Bony in their line-ups when we have Nacho. United are rivals at the top and Wilf's offering so little. I'd love him to do well but we're just carrying him and I don't see the smallest hint of a change.

For us to drop Bony for a young ( although very exciting ) youngster just after he has knocked in a few goals would not go down well at all, i would start with Bony or maybe Sterling but be looking to bring Nacho off the bench if all is going to plan.

I don't think he will be fit but i would like to see us try a midfield 3 of Delph and the two Fernys, Maybe not for the derby but certainly give it a go in games away in europe where we need to control the midfield. Yaya won't be there forever.

Looking back at the derby last year and he had a shocker, if he plays on Sunday we could well get over run in midfield.

Of course now i have put this in writing he will more than likely run the show, score a couple of goals and put in his best performance for a couple of years and i will look like a total tool :)
Yaya is not the player he was but I still think he has 1 or 2 more seasons left in him.

Nando - Dinho - Yaya for me.

All the warning signs are there. Let's see if Pellegrini bothers to do anything about them. I'll be livid if he goes into this game just trying to wing it and we end up getting tonked again.

as much as i like kompany back in the team, not sure if is ok to start him in the derby with no game time after injury.
yet again this is vinny and he is a star in derby

anyhow it is a 4-5-1 for me

hart

sagna
vinny
mangala
kolarov

fer'do
fer'ino
yaya

kdb
sterling

bony/nacho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.