Derby Pre Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see us keeping a clean sheet. We have now gone 8 games since the last one and frankly we look like conceding every game. I think we will score too though so let's hope it's more than they do.

I think Kompany will start and I feel like he is going to have a massive game. Him and Mangala at the back. I feel Kompany leading the defense is exactly what we have been missing. When he was healthy him and Mangala looked like conceding a goal was farthest from our minds, without him it seems like every shot is a chance I agree.

I think Utd will have the majority of possession but City will get the majority of Chances. 2-1 City.

My team:

---------------------Hart
Sagna----Kompany----Mangala-----Kolarov
-----------------Fernando
-----Navas-----Fernandinho---De Bruyne
---------------Bony------Sterling

Pellegrini will probably start Toure instead of Fernando

There are next to no decisions to make player wise as not many players available

But the big thing is whether City play on the counter or flood forward.
Toure for bony with the twins sitting in front of the back four. Allowing the full backs to get forward. The arse ripped em apart with quick mobile players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.