Derby ticket thread.(all in here please)

LHarper said:
2 £100+ tickets on viagogo just now... jokers.
They sell though. I managed to get husbands and childs' in family stand last Sunday and only paid £83 in total for the two. Am happy with that (ish) could have been worse.Considering they have been to every at home match except the derby for the last three years I think they deserve these tickets and I will sit at home and wrap presents!!!

johnychacha said:
would love to get my hands on 2 tickets if any of you blues are unfortunate not to be able to make it on sunday , p.m . Please , cheers , John

still looking chaps/ chapettes , p.m please
Thanks , John

LHarper said:
2 £100+ tickets on viagogo just now... jokers.

It is a rip off alright, but what are some people gonna do, I am travelling from Dublin (we are not all reds) have flights booked, supporters club were let down, viagogo bamboozled me, do you pay over the odds and get a ticket, or do you watch it in Mary D's?

It is a tough one, but if anyone comes across 2 for Sunday, please PM

Cheers
Colin
C.T.I.D.

missed out on two last night at midnight and another one today....Grrr Viagogo sucks, it brought me all the way through the purchase procedure, then told me the tickets are no longer available.

#Still searching for two.

bought a ticket from viagogo, later found out my card is suspended for 3 games. got a ticket but wont let me attend neither resell it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.