Derby Tickets - Early Request!

FCUK said:
I am just wondering... there were a lot less tickets available than normally when they went on sale on monday. Is it because of supporters clubs or what? Just interested.
I was at the points of blue meeting the other day and this was raised. The stadium holds 47.5K
37000 sc holders, around 3000 away fans, maybe 2000 hospitality and the like. so you are looking at around 5 thousand blue card/ walk up seats available, they soon get snapped up.
I'm surprised there are still some left tbh.

Just one other point, letters will come out explaining that we renew in may and the platinum gold system will be retained. As will the loyalty point system.

So peeps if you can get to as many games as you can,build them there points up cos city are going to win everything next season :)

de niro said:
FCUK said:
I am just wondering... there were a lot less tickets available than normally when they went on sale on monday. Is it because of supporters clubs or what? Just interested.
I was at the points of blue meeting the other day and this was raised. The stadium holds 47.5K
37000 sc holders, around 3000 away fans, maybe 2000 hospitality and the like. so you are looking at around 5 thousand blue card/ walk up seats available, they soon get snapped up.

Just one other point, letters will come out explaining that we renew in may and the platinum gold system will be retained. As will the loyalty point system.

So peeps if you can get to as many games as you can,build them there points up cos city are going to win everything next season :)

Any spares Bill ?

[/quote]
, they soon get snapped up.

[/quote]

Yup looking at sales already today it wont drop down to 500 pts.

Then again it might, but I would log on ready for the online sales at 9am Friday to get one if I am lucky enough.

I just need 1 ticket. Will be at Sunderland on Sat if can arrange to meet and pay. PM me.
Thanks

Come on city...I really want to watch this game, in fact I've watched almost all the home games this season, but still not have 500 points.

Should really buy a ST next year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.