Derby Tickets - Early Request!

Tellison87MCFC said:
Wafty Cranker said:
nomadic said:
I would have thought that if you have a load of points then they count anyway, not sure what your getting at, but if for instance, you are a lapsed season ticket holder with a load of points, so long as you update your card if you havnt done so already?? You can do that by just going into the ground, or over the phone. I 'd do it quick though, in previous years, they have suspended the membership scheme to stop tickets heading toward Salford and Timbuktoo.

I've got a blue card for this seaon with 1000+ points on, but I didn't bother with paying an extra £15 for ticket priority. You need the ticket priority to be able to get tickets for the derby.

I might nip down to the box office at some point to see if I can add it on. Like someone else has said I don't think you can do it on th website.

You can upgrade to ticket priority over the phone, I did it couple of weeks ago after someone told me you need it for derby tickets, it's only £7.50

Nice one mate, that's what I wanted to know. Cheers.

rangersfc said:
How many points do you need? with ticket priority.

1000 pts for today (1 tks)
750 pts Thursday 29 March (1 tks)
500 pts Friday 30 March (1 tkt)

I am stuck on 745, hope there's some still left by Friday.

How fast is this selling and reckon tickets will still be on sale next week? (with match priority and any points I have 75) shame it won't show the seating chart until eligible.

Vinjay said:
How fast is this selling and reckon tickets will still be on sale next week? (with match priority and any points I have 75) shame it won't show the seating chart until eligible.

Just rang up and have been told by the phone operator that he thinks their is about 600 left.

If anybody has a spare ticket on the bottom tier please let me know.

I've just had a look online.

There's still tickets in the North Stand in bother tiers and both 3rd tiers altough when you click on the actually block there's not loads left.

LawrenceBlue said:
the loyalty system is a joke, right??

In what way, shape or form is it a joke? I know there was some criticism ahead of the semi-final and final, but that was understandable frustration boiling over. We all wanted to be there.

But for a home game, say we have 44,000 city fans with 2,000 loyalty points, who all understandably want to go the biggest game of the season (potentially). Why should someone with only 300 get a ticket over them.

To those just under the points bracket you have my sympathy, and I hope fellow blues can help you out. I'm sure even those from far a field who only make 5 or so games a season will eventually find themselves in a decent points bracket.

I am just wondering... there were a lot less tickets available than normally when they went on sale on monday. Is it because of supporters clubs or what? Just interested.

I have 845 points but no match priority, can you add priority at any time? :( i can usually get a ticket through familt members with seasoncards but for obvious reasons, these are being used up this year. Im looking for 1 ticket anywhere really, would prefer in the 1st or 2nd tier, but i just want to be there. (i went to oxford away 4-1, bout 15 years ago, rosler got 2, kinky got 2, jus so you know im no glory hunter)

PM me if available!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.