Derby Tickets - Early Request!

Re: Re: Derby Tickets - Early Request!

LawrenceBlue said:
Come on city...I really want to watch this game, in fact I've watched almost all the home games this season, but still not have 500 points.

Should really buy a ST next year.

Not got 500 either. I feel so inadequate. Shared an ST throughout 90s-2008, and regularly buying not through official means has come back to bite me as I have missed out on tons of loyalty points.

I'll be there though even if I have to Jib my 16 stone frame in!

SWPISHOME said:
Are tickets going on general sale tomorrow?
Nope - Sun at earliest, but they won't get to general sale

RD1 said:
SWPISHOME said:
Are tickets going on general sale tomorrow?
Nope - Sun at earliest, but they won't get to general sale

They won't make general sale, When I got my ticket over the phone yesterday, The chap told me that there on general sale Friday! Don't know what he was talking about :)

Re: Re: Re: Derby Tickets - Early Request!

1 needed. Can meet at game on Sat or elsewhere.
Thanks

Have flights and hotels booked and they are now sold out. If anyone has 2 tickets spare, I would be delighted to sort you out with moneys! Please PM me.

derby sold out

I need 1 if any spares? Got my ticket but my old man has missed out as he is in sri lanka at the cricket.. Been meaning to ring city all week to book his ticket, got round to it today and sold out.... Oops

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.