Derby Tickets - Early Request!

Derby Match - 1 Adult Ticket Needed

1 adult ticket required.

Missed out on a chance to get a ticket due to having only 450 points.

Got my train and hotel already paid for.

Travelling down from Glasgow myself on the mon morning, can meet up anywhere to pick up or before stadium if its on a seasoncard.

Will pay decent price. Any cancellations due to you or a friend needing to work etc please let me know.

Cheers

Mikey

email m.curivan@hotmail.com

Hi guys,

A friend of mine is visiting from abroad on the night of the derby - if anyone still has 1 adult spare (given there's so many requests so far in the thread!!) they'd be willing to sell for face value, could you PM me please?

Cheers,

David

It's just 2 days after my birthday which is one with a Zero on the end... would be up for a ticket if at all possible.

City vs United 2 xTickets Wanted

I'm after either 1 adult and 1 child ticket or 2 adult tickets for the derby.
I realise this is probably a one in a million but if you don't ask you don't get.
cheers

Re: CITY vs UNITED DERBY 2 X TIX WANTED

DARRANCARTER said:
I'm after either 1 adult and 1 child ticket or 2 adult tickets for the derby.
I realise this is probably a one in a million but if you don't ask you don't get.
cheers

1) why did you not just add this to the derby ticket thread?

2) how have you managed to start a topic with only 9 posts?

I have a question, the game is on Monday right? How come there are still that much of people have spare time?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.