Devante Cole: "City don't care about English kids"

Didn't his dad threaten to retire if we didn't sell him to Portsmouth ? He left us right in the shit if I recall correctly.

Daily mail. By the end of the week they'll be doing a story on our academy being a sweat shop where kids make Nike t-shirts for Islamic state. Good to see they managed to get the underlying immigrant message in though.

His Dad was a tit and evidently he is. Nothing to see here - move on.

Not sure what the Cole's were hoping for out of that little piece of drivel, but if they thought that Devante would emerge from it as a potential world beater whose career has been blighted by City purely on the grounds of him being English, then it clearly hasn't worked. He just comes over as his daddy's son, same arrogance, same sense of entitlement, same chip on the shoulder, just not the same level of ability. If that's his 'come and get me' sales pitch then I'd guess most clubs would steer well clear.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.