Devastated

red 2 hats said:
My son has come home from school with a letter inviting him to the scum v Sunderland match, £7 which includes coach travel and entrance.
I have brought him up to despise everything and anything associated with that pile of shit, but what's broke my heart, he said he wants to go.
It's 6pm on a Friday so it's too late to call the adoption services, I will book a DNA test for Monday morning, I now have my doubts, he said its because his mates are going and he likes Altidore from Sunderland, I think it's more sinister coz I've still not got his XBox fixed from before Xmas.
I feel sick to the stomach, any advise from fellow blues as a suitable punishment.

Have yer asked him whether he wants to go so he can support the Black Cats?

Diary of an Abused Child:
Monday - Dad hit me.
Tuesday - told Mum about Dad. She hit me with a stick.
Wednesday - Dad abused me. Hate him
Thursday - my Uncle came around and he abused me. Hate him too.
Friday - dad and uncle both abused me. Hate them both.
Saturday - went to watch the reds at Old Trafford. Wished I'd stayed at home.

Take him to a non league ground near you, preferably one that has a crap team.
Don't let him wear his coat, make sure it is wet, miserable and cold and don't feed him.

Then when you get in the car on the way back say to him:
'That was horrible wasn't it son', I'm cold, wet and hungry, I bet you are too.'
Then give him a lecture on how you have supported City through days like this and eventually you have been rewarded.
Then tell him that Un***d are going in one direction and you won't be happy until they are playing your local club in the same division.
Lastly tell him that it's his choice, he can support City and go and watch some tremendously gifted players, the good times are here. Or he can support the rags and watch it all fall apart in front of him. He'll be watching them on telly as you won't be taking him and by the time he's old enough to go by himself he will be watching them play games like you've just seen.

Then go home and let him enter his bedroom where you've instructed your missus to put a packed suitcase on his bed with a children's home label on it and a note on, simply saying 'red or blue, it's up to you'.

Sometimes, you've just got to be cruel to be kind.

Carver said:
Take him to a non league ground near you, preferably one that has a crap team.
Don't let him wear his coat, make sure it is wet, miserable and cold and don't feed him.

Then when you get in the car on the way back say to him:
'That was horrible wasn't it son', I'm cold, wet and hungry, I bet you are too.'
Then give him a lecture on how you have supported City through days like this and eventually you have been rewarded.
Then tell him that Un***d are going in one direction and you won't be happy until they are playing your local club in the same division.
Lastly tell him that it's his choice, he can support City and go and watch some tremendously gifted players, the good times are here. Or he can support the rags and watch it all fall apart in front of him. He'll be watching them on telly as you won't be taking him and by the time he's old enough to go by himself he will be watching them play games like you've just seen.

Then go home and let him enter his bedroom where you've instructed your missus to put a packed suitcase on his bed with a children's home label on it and a note on, simply saying 'red or blue, it's up to you'.

Sometimes, you've just got to be cruel to be kind.

Simple but effective

bobmcfc said:
My son went on a tour of old Trafford 2 years ago with school and had his photo taken with Fred the Red. He hates them though and did it for a dare

Or so he says...
i was dragged through there as an 11yr old, hated it.... but admired the stadium growth. all day i said "i want to go to Maine Rd. not this dump!!!!!"

red 2 hats said:
My son has come home from school with a letter inviting him to the scum v Sunderland match, £7 which includes coach travel and entrance.
I have brought him up to despise everything and anything associated with that pile of shit, but what's broke my heart, he said he wants to go.
It's 6pm on a Friday so it's too late to call the adoption services, I will book a DNA test for Monday morning, I now have my doubts, he said its because his mates are going and he likes Altidore from Sunderland, I think it's more sinister coz I've still not got his XBox fixed from before Xmas.
I feel sick to the stomach, any advise from fellow blues as a suitable punishment.

My dad tried to convert me into a Rag when I was around 8 or 9 years of age. He would take me to Old Trafford regularly. He also offered to double my spends from 50p each week to a £1. However, I was not for turning.

My poor dad. He's had three girls and me. Out of the four of us - two support City, one supports Leeds and the other is an ST holder at Molyneux. When he re-married he took on three kids. Two ended up being Blues and one a Rag. Hahaha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.