Devastated

mcmanus said:
themadinventor said:
I got custody of my son when he was 9, as a final act of spite his mother made sure during the 6 years I didn't see him that he was a Utd fan, after everything that had happened between me and her this was without doubt the most spiteful thing she did.

I told her years later that all she did was hurt him because we have never been to a match together, I would never step foot in that place and he would never go to City, we both love football and have never stood/sat together on the terraces, we thought about going to England games so we could cheer the same team....but really what's the point with so little cheer about..............by the way he's 24 now and has a son, they are both reds....I'll never forgive her for that

What a fucking horrible sounding woman.

Totally agree with that comment McManus

BlueBearBoots said:
mcmanus said:
themadinventor said:
I got custody of my son when he was 9, as a final act of spite his mother made sure during the 6 years I didn't see him that he was a Utd fan, after everything that had happened between me and her this was without doubt the most spiteful thing she did.

I told her years later that all she did was hurt him because we have never been to a match together, I would never step foot in that place and he would never go to City, we both love football and have never stood/sat together on the terraces, we thought about going to England games so we could cheer the same team....but really what's the point with so little cheer about..............by the way he's 24 now and has a son, they are both reds....I'll never forgive her for that

This, I've been through so shit with my ex, but she'd never stoop that low.

I've got an ex wife an ex girlfriend 5 kids 6 grand kids one on the way all blues, because one day a mate said how do you fancy a trip to Maine rd ( 1966 ) so I've done my bit, seriously though poster let him go to Trafford but their is no way he will support them, he will want to be with you at probably the best time to ever be a city fan

I wouldn't stop him. He just wants to go with his mates and if they lose BONUS. Just remember to hose him down before he gets back in the house

andyhinch said:
BlueBearBoots said:
mcmanus said:

This, I've been through so shit with my ex, but she'd never stoop that low.
When I last had my son for the weekend he came with new City pyjamas that his mam bought him even though she hates football (She has elements of a rag character though) but he did make a comment about how United were not bad, they were good. It doesn't sound like something another 5 year old would say to him in school so I'm wondering if some subtle seeds are being planted by the twat, perhaps even by golden boy, her partner in grime

It's not healthy when I get a head on like this :-(
tumblr_lmd2w0MWHr1qafrh6.gif

themadinventor said:

Thats evil! - And thats exactly the sort of twisted shit a woman would do! - A bloke would know thats just the lowest of the low<br /><br />-- Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:52 pm --<br /><br />
mcmanus said:
citykev28 said:
mcmanus said:
^^^ Shit pal my mam's side of the family is big and all fucking reds and sound a lot like yours. My dad won after leaving it up to me. Sister choose the right path too.

It hurt like fuck for a year or two but I played the long game and showed him the light. He came out the other side and stood next to me at Wembley in the semi final in 2011. We've been all over watching City now and he puts all the rags in his class in their place because he simply knows more about football than them.

Even when visiting my dad's side of the family in London when I was 6 my uncle took me for an ice cream and I also came back with a manyoo shirt. My dad just played it cool. Then told me my mum had shrunk it in the wash and best not to mention it because everyone makes mistakes. I think he burnt it.

thats pretty smooth parenting!

Churchill123 said:
themadinventor said:

Thats evil! - And thats exactly the sort of twisted shit a woman would do! - A bloke would know thats just the lowest of the low

-- Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:52 pm --

mcmanus said:
citykev28 said:
It hurt like fuck for a year or two but I played the long game and showed him the light. He came out the other side and stood next to me at Wembley in the semi final in 2011. We've been all over watching City now and he puts all the rags in his class in their place because he simply knows more about football than them.

Even when visiting my dad's side of the family in London when I was 6 my uncle took me for an ice cream and I also came back with a manyoo shirt. My dad just played it cool. Then told me my mum had shrunk it in the wash and best not to mention it because everyone makes mistakes. I think he burnt it.

thats pretty smooth parenting!

He's gone today first time in a few years.... my red mum treated him for Christmas. My sister phoned us at half time and apparently he was buzzing and is just in awe. Keeps mentioning Bell and the sixties.

I've sorted his tea and can't wait to see the daft sod.

He's gone today first time in a few years.... my red mum treated him for Christmas. My sister phoned us at half time and apparently he was buzzing and is just in awe. Keeps mentioning Bell and the sixties.

I've sorted his tea and can't wait to see the daft sod.[/quote]

That's lovely !! My dad wasn't really a football fan but I took him to a game at Maine rd against Everton we beat them 5-1 he loved it

Anyone who has sons, daughters, nephews, nieces (in fact anyone) that may be wavering or considering going to the darkside should take them along to a couple of matches. Its the best time EVER to convert those who may be wavering.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.