Di Maria

He's like their version of Rolando Bianchi, shit and hates Manchester. Luckily we only spent £6million compared to United's £64million!

Don't forget Mendes was both of their agents, so we can probably assume their was a pretty substantial agents fee in both transfers. The rags last seasons transfer business might have to go down as one of the worst transfer windows ever by a team tbh.
Spending 30m on the worst of 3 lbs they bought was my personal highlight.

Do think Herrera is talented though, no doubt that's why they're signing players to replace him.

Wonder if the comparison is like with like on the various transfer numbers? That £59 million was the lowest that could possibly be quoted, nearer £75 million was right if using the Sterling formula. Which doesn't matter except that I would bet the £43 million in any sale is in comparison to the £75 million, not the £59 million, with all addon clauses included.
"The Sterling Formula". Brilliant!

How are they doing for squad numbers? Are they being forced in to making these sales?

Seems like a lot of turnover of players this summer and last and linked to various other in’s. They still need at least 1 more striker and a centre back! How does all this fit into a squad of 17 + 5 ?

And upwards of £800,000 per week in wages out of the door. I actually think United are right to get rid of all three.
£275k pw on Schweinsteiger if the press reports are true.

RVP wasn't fit last season. You don't know whether he's finished or whether he was just lacking fitness. Di Maria is World Class although he probably had the worst season of his career last season. It takes so much away from Utd if they sell him. Surely in his 2nd season he'd settle down and improve. I'd have him at City like a shot although I know that's not going to happen.

They sell Di Maria on top of RVP they will be worse off than when last season finished

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.