Di Maria

I'd prefer for De Brunye to commit his future to us or Wolfsburg before this transfer happens...United would surely be interested if he was still on the market.

I'd prefer for De Brunye to commit his future to us or Wolfsburg before this transfer happens...United would surely be interested if he was still on the market.

EvilSpockEyebrow.gif

Cavani has been playing completely out of position at PSG. As an out and out striker he is brilliant
In a counter attacking system hes good, dortmund or dippers should have replaced lewa or suarez respectively with him, in any other style he is struggling to use his main assets workrate and directness. In United's smash it to bog brush filosofee he will be just as isolated as the 4 other strikers they have tried there. 3 of those has all been better than Cavani at one point in their career. He's not exactly improving either

Cavani has been playing completely out of position at PSG. As an out and out striker he is brilliant

I agree,but he also plays better in a counter attacking team with pace and why he was so lethal at Napoli. Wouldn't say the Rags played that style and is probably the main reason Di Maria has'nt had the best of seasons,as he plays better on the counter.

Never followed teams Van Gael has managed in other leagues (won't in this league either),so don't know the style of play he prefers.If they are interested in Cavani and already have Di Maria,does anyone think they change their playing style from last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.