Di Maria

it is being reported that the family want to move because of the burglary. so an attempted burglary in which nothing was taken has cost the rags 10 mil, thats just peachy is that :)
They were sat at the table eating their dinner as a family, when a couple of tooled up scrotes in balaclava's tried to get in the patio doors. I would have shat my pants as well. Really poor that they were left exposed like that.

They were sat at the table eating their dinner as a family, when a couple of tooled up scrotes in balaclava's tried to get in the patio doors. I would have shat my pants as well. Really poor that they were left exposed like that.

Left exposed? What do you want, armed security on them 24hrs? Don't get me wrong, it's not nice, but it happens in all walks of life and unfortunately 99% of people just have to get on with it. Footballers are so pampered

yes its a shambles that their security was so poor. i wouldnt be able to leave my family in the morning after that had happened.

Left exposed? What do you want, armed security on them 24hrs? Don't get me wrong, it's not nice, but it happens in all walks of life and unfortunately 99% of people just have to get on with it. Footballers are so pampered
he isnt a footballer, he is a 60m pound asset that they were not protecting. and now its cost them 10m pounds!!

Any truth in the rumour he is awol and not turned up in the USA ?

Hi Bobbins...yes, the rumours look true mate.....

MCFC Info and 11 others follow
Times Sport ‏@TimesSport 50m50 minutes ago
Angel Di Maria fails to board flight to join United squad in America with PSG move imminent, @DuckerTheTimes reports
http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/sport/football/article4508593.ece

The Times of London
Louis van Gaal unimpressed as Ángel Di María fails to fly to United...
Ángel Di María failed to board his planned flight from Argentina to join up with Manchester United’s squad in the United States yesterday ahead of his expected move to Paris Saint-Germain. Marcos...

he isnt a footballer, he is a 60m pound asset that they were not protecting. and now its cost them 10m pounds!!

Yeah it's great. But what would you have expected them to do? Personally I think he's used it as an excuse anyway. He always wanted PSG but they couldn't afford him last season due to FFP restrictions.

I have been in my flat when a scrote broke in, shit happens and it did not affect me at all.
Then again he had his family with him so that changes things.
He is a square peg as a player and the prem a round hole anyway.

Yeah it's great. But what would you have expected them to do? Personally I think he's used it as an excuse anyway. He always wanted PSG but they couldn't afford him last season due to FFP restrictions.

probably used it to some degree, but i wouldnt have any faith in my employer if they get me a house and that happens to me and my family. its not his fault, its the fault of his employer, and its cost them hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah!!! :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.